My New CAI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New CAI

I finally got my intake installed! It is freaking awesome, I love it! It is the same laser blue as my car looks awesome, sounds awesome, and hopefully the gains are too! check my cardomain page for pix I don't know how to put them up on this site yet
    2003 Mazda Protege LX
    Laser Blue
    www.cardomain.com/id/thejackyl
    Old Car
    1998 Kia Sephia LS
    Custom Front Bumper, motegi gunmetal mr7s wrapped in Nitto 450 Xtremes, OBX exhaust, Custom CAI, CUstom interior

looks good man, whats next?
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Congrats, glad you like it.

Moved to Engine/drivetrain section...
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

good iish!

MP3 Strut Bar..Silver Stars..GoldLine Springs..Two 10 Inch Speakers..480 Watt Amp..Custom Voltage Meter..Ingen CAI..Bomz Axle Back Exhaust..Konigs Holes 17x7

Comment

what next? well ima get the interior done and brake calipers painted, cheap and simple, i want the engine to look good, show quality so ima work on that. But, I wanna get my exhaust done i got the muffler I'd like to get the muffler on for now an then finish the exhaust later...or would it be cheaper to do it all once? Im really low on cash right now because im moving in less than 3 weeks so...What do you guys think?

I really love this intake, worked and looks better than I ever thought it would
          2003 Mazda Protege LX
          Laser Blue
          www.cardomain.com/id/thejackyl
          Old Car
          1998 Kia Sephia LS
          Custom Front Bumper, motegi gunmetal mr7s wrapped in Nitto 450 Xtremes, OBX exhaust, Custom CAI, CUstom interior

Comment

Looks Good in the pics. Which CAI did you get?

Comment

definitely do all the exhaust work at once, otherwise it will cost you a lot more....a lot of times you can just go to a shop, and tell them you want cat-back piping, and tehy will cut you a deal, especially if you pay them cahs....
              2000 DX, Blue
              Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
              2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Working...
              X