Corksport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corksport

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am steaming due to corksport. I should of had a set of ground controlls ariving to day but "CHRIS" never even placed my .... order. Finally today he asked me what types of struts I had. I can't believe he didn't ask me a week ago. But I guess that it is my fault for not automatically knowing that they would need this info. Oh and the dealership ordered me the wrong speedo gear casing. Actually they sent me the gear. Now my tranny is running low and all of my bushings are going bad due to all the oil... Let all of your angry pissed off stories out here.
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
    Let all of your angry pissed off stories out here.
    I cut my finger, it hurts.

Well, your not the first to complain about Corksport. I have never ordered through them before, so I can't form my own opinion about them.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
      I just wanted to let everyone know that I am steaming due to corksport. I should of had a set of ground controlls ariving to day but "CHRIS" never even placed my .... order. Finally today he asked me what types of struts I had. I can't believe he didn't ask me a week ago. But I guess that it is my fault for not automatically knowing that they would need this info. Oh and the dealership ordered me the wrong speedo gear casing. Actually they sent me the gear. Now my tranny is running low and all of my bushings are going bad due to all the oil... Let all of your angry pissed off stories out here.
      Corksport is a funny thing, people either love them or HATE them lol. I gotta say though 7/10 people I know hate corksport and i don't count the ****tards that never dealt w/them. I hate people defending CS when they never even placed an order. I personally have no problem w/them. I ordered and item and it got here within the week so I have no compaints, packaging was a little off and unproffessional lol, but not the point i guess. I need to order a part from them soon, and honestly, I dunno if I really want to lol. I hear to many bad things.
      00 dakota 4x4
      90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

no problems here, i ordered a part from them, got it in a timely manner, guy even called me to confirm all my info.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

some people will have bad experiences, others will have good.

thank God, mine have been good. lol.
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Most of the guys at Corksport are crackheads. I've placed an order from them once. Got in a timely manner, but my name and address had about 20 spelling errors. Don't know how the package ever got to me.
            -------------------------
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
            -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
              some people will have bad experiences, others will have good.

thank God, mine have been good. lol.
              lol same with me. i hate waitinf for ****
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I had problems with them with only ordering plug wires. I got my turbo and GTX manifold from them. They told me about 2 months for the turbo, got it in 2 weeks. However the manifold didnt come for 2 months when they told me it would be there in a week. But i cannot complain, I got all my stuff and its all in good condition.
                BP-05 Turbo-Sold
                2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

I'm just frustrated, it's relly not their fault though, damn backorder crap. . . they said 4-5 weeks, its been about 4, so I can't really complain. . . yet.

Comment

I don't have any personal experience with them, but I've heard lots of bad stories...and their prices aren't the best either.
                    Current Cars
                    2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
                    1994 Mazda Protege DX. DOHC swap in progress. Sold due to a move
                    1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road
                    1996 Ford Probe GT. Flawless. 5-speed. Kept stock. Sold for an LS1

Comment

Let me just update this and say that when I went there in person, they were a lot better. Chris is kind of a doonk, but everyone alse was cool. I just but/installed my twm short shifter and my "cold air filter"-no plumbling just the open filter. But they cut me a killer deal. I think I only payed 110 for my twm and 55 for my filter and braket. It sure as hell runs better. Now I just need to wait for my ground controlls.
                      Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

My bronzeoil shifter bushings were on backorder, but one of the guys called me and told me they were. Experience was OK for me!
                        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

moved to the proper place
                          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

i've found that you can't go wrong if you ask to speak to derek or who ever it is that knows their **** about the 1st proteges. he's really cool and tells you anything that you want to know. i called them up one time and asked like 30 questiions and he didn't get inpatient with me or anything. and told me some other cool stuff to do if i really wanted to go with a gtx or gtr engine.

i've just had good experiences. that and most of the time i just drive the 2 hours or so to go there and get the stuff in person instead of shipping it, and end up talking to them about stuff about my car, and thngs that they are making. i think they are cool.

but yeah sometimes they can be idiots. but who can't. i just waited almost a ****ing month for some shocks that i bought from someone online here at clubprotege. he took my money, didn't tell me when they were coming or anything. and then about 2.5-3 weeks after i sent him money then they finally showed up, considering i was suppose to have them like 3 days after i payed for them.

just depends on who you talk to at corksport, at least that's what i think..........
                            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Club Protege Forums > Classifieds > Parts For Sale / Wanted > Seller/Buyer Ratings Damn Corksport

Corksport is selling things; now we "rate" them.
                              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                              X