X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GM interiors suck

Enough said:

Ugh.

I do have to admit, the new Cobalt looks promising however.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Is that from a truck?
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Nope, Pontiac Bonneville.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

On the other hand, I am quite impressed by the interiors on the restyled GM triplet vans:
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

how bout the corvette interior
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Ugh, The C5 looks appealing, but its made from the typical rubbermaid junk and 2" gaps between everything.

The C6 is nice however.

GM is *slowly* getting their act together.
            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

cmon guys, lets add a little silver or something, i mean damn whats a z06 run these days 50 or so, the least they could do is put some silver face gauges in
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

actually C5's are getting heavily discounted now, i think i'm hearing 35k for a base C5... Z06 may be slightly more expensive...

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

and yes older GMs have some of THE worst interiors ever, not just on build quality, the whole design and interior material is just god awful.

Mazda3 interior will put them all to shame.

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
                    Nope, Pontiac Bonneville.
                    I had a 97 Bonneville rental once. Then the trunk latch bent so it wouldn't close anymore... had to tie down the trunk and drive 50 miles to trade it in... company upgraded me to a Buick LeSabre. The button for the trunk release fell apart when I pushed it.
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

i hate silver faced gauges. rice rice baby!

Comment

crap just looks way to cheap, like its ready to break.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                          I had a 97 Bonneville rental once. Then the trunk latch bent so it wouldn't close anymore... had to tie down the trunk and drive 50 miles to trade it in... company upgraded me to a Buick LeSabre. The button for the trunk release fell apart when I pushed it.
                          Tell me about it. I used to work at a G.M. dealership.
                          Part of my job was to check in cars off the truck that came from the factory so that any damage can be reported and the dealer doesn't haev to pay for either transit damage, or **** that was wrong/broken/missing from the factory.
                          It was ****ed some of the stuff that was wrong with those cars. Check engine lights on, trim pieces hanging off, more than a few oil caps just kinda laying in the engine compartments, power windows that didn't work....... the list goes on.
                          Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                          BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

my buddy had a chevy cavalier, d0od stuff would just fall off all the time, he was like oh its ok. and stuck it back.
                            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!
                            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I had an 89 cavalier and it was a decent car, but I test drove a 95 or 96 one recently and the thing was a piece of ****. My old one was a lot nicer... they went downhill a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X