Erebuni Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erebuni Kit

I got my kit in today and I need advice. Pre-fit it? Take it somewhere? Is it already pretty much easy to install? I heard that the only problem is the front bumper. Can anyone help me out? Proto2k?
    My OLD Car

Alright, I thought we already went over this. Here it goes. The safety bumper for the front will need to trimmed back until you can slide the bumper on. The side skirts are nothing difficult just drill the holes where they need to be. For the rear bumper we just removed the entire rear safety reinforcement. Make sure after you get done fitting it you look it over for stress fractures before you send it out for paint.

Comment

Can I just take off the entire front bumper reinforcement? How hard is it to remove/cut it?
      My OLD Car

Comment

Cutting it is a bitch. I hope you have a sawzaw.

Comment

Originally posted by impact

Comment

You can completely remove it. But a few of the nuts are a BITCH to get to. Thats what I did to mine. I didnt feel like messing with ith otherwise.
            Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
              You can completely remove it. But a few of the nuts are a BITCH to get to. Thats what I did to mine. I didnt feel like messing with ith otherwise.
              back from nopi eh? This forum was dead this whole weekend. I think I will just remove it as well.
              My OLD Car

Comment

Yeah Im back from NOPI. I came back Sunday. It was a great time.

To get back on topic there are 6 nuts you have to take off. 4 of them are accessable enough, you can get at them easy enough after you have your stock bumper off. They are located where your washer fluid contaner is. The other two are in the area behind your radiator.
                Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by impact
                  just a quick question for those of you who have cut this back... would you happen to have any pictures of how far it had to be cut, for those of us who haven't done it, or plan to in the future? visual reference is usually easier than "cut it till it fits." i'm just curious to see what work has to be done.
                  -mike lucero
                  1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                  2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
                    just a quick question for those of you who have cut this back... would you happen to have any pictures of how far it had to be cut, for those of us who haven't done it, or plan to in the future? visual reference is usually easier than "cut it till it fits." i'm just curious to see what work has to be done.
                    agreed.
                    Foxy-- are you coming to the meet this friday?
                    My OLD Car

Comment

I donno.
                      Sagaris

Comment

Well the reason I cut mine is so I could fit the intercoolre. I could have just taken it out but I needed a piece to bolt it to. But there's not much left of it.

Comment

Which kit?

I am looking into that new front end from erebuni , but i don't want a crappy kit
                          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Believe me the kit is very high quality. It is very stong. Plus it looks badass.

Comment

HOw much is the front end? I plan on buying the Wings West tail end and the mazda side skirts. Should be nice.
                              <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                              AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Working...
                              X