Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Damn parkin lots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn parkin lots

EHH the pics will do the talking but i bought chrises and he was very nice and 25$ for the pair GREAT DEAL DUDE

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
    mods:
    --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
    --Injen Intake (color Blue)
    --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

AND NOW THE one the chris sold me

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
    mods:
    --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

Daaaamn George. Its just as bad as u said it was. Glad to see u got it fixed so quick though.
      Eric Johnson
      Intense Performance
      Mazda Club of South Florida
      http://www.ipmcsfl.com
      Former President/Webmaster
      Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
      - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
      - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
      - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
      - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
      Current project: None...

Comment

great price george. i am glad chris sold you his and that you didn't have to pay dealership prices.

i have some good news about my car if anybody cares. this baby is mine. got my title on monday. can't believe its been almost 3 years since i bought it. wow, time flies. still get compliments though. on monday an older woman told me how beautiful my yellow car is...true that
        <B>Dima</B>
        Intense Performance
        South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
        1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
        Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
        Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Originally posted by YellowMP5
          great price george. i am glad chris sold you his and that you didn't have to pay dealership prices.

i have some good news about my car if anybody cares. this baby is mine. got my title on monday. can't believe its been almost 3 years since i bought it. wow, time flies. still get compliments though. on monday an older woman told me how beautiful my yellow car is...true that

congrats dima

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
          mods:
          --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

the only thing now is that FUKING DENT AHHHHH!!!! lol sry but hey at least its hidden right?!?!?!? lol

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
            mods:
            --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

Originally posted by EviLMaN
              the only thing now is that FUKING DENT AHHHHH!!!! lol sry but hey at least its hidden right?!?!?!? lol
              Yea the tails hide the dent . hope you enjoy them and everything turns out ok

Comment

Originally posted by CWiLL
                Yea the tails hide the dent . hope you enjoy them and everything turns out ok
                TY they are workin GREAT!!!

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
                mods:
                --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

Dent, what dent? Sorry about hitting your car, but I was on a date to the eye doctor with my new 86 year old hotty. I'll never let her drive again. She mowed down four ducks and a school bus full of nuns on the way home. I called the eye doctor and told him that he did a lousy job by telling her that her sight was completly fixed. If it makes you feel better, I beat her over the head with my Mazdaspeed shoulder pads. (oh yeah, both of them)

Tony
                  Tony
                  Intense Performance
                  Mazda Club
                  of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                  www.responsenegative.com
                  www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Originally posted by tviera
                    Dent, what dent? Sorry about hitting your car, but I was on a date to the eye doctor with my new 86 year old hotty. I'll never let her drive again. She mowed down four ducks and a school bus full of nuns on the way home. I called the eye doctor and told him that he did a lousy job by telling her that her sight was completly fixed. If it makes you feel better, I beat her over the head with my Mazdaspeed shoulder pads. (oh yeah, both of them)

Tony

lol WTF

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
                    mods:
                    --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

Originally posted by tviera

Tony
                      Sorry about the tail-light, i never thought it was that bad and i missed the dent when i went to see while u were at the meet.

But Tony thats funny as hell!

And Dima, congrats on the Teetle!

-Vlad
                      Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                      262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                      ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Working...
                      X