3 more LS on my kill lists...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 more LS on my kill lists...

Ysterday on my way home from work i passed by this 94-97 integra who was merging on my lane. After a lite or 2 i noticed that this integra was driving all over the place behind me trying to get me or something but it was kinda traffic (5:30pm). When he was passing me he made me hear his deep intake sound and went infront of me to make a left turn. I didn't want to miss this race so i said **** it i want him to hear my BP motor! We made a left and i passed him and he chased me on the next light but i notice him behind me he's gonna make a right so i made a right too but i went really slow so i can see him trying to pass. He did tried to pass me on my left and rite when he gunned his car i floored my 2nd gear we were head on till i hit 3rd readline. He was then about 2 cars behind me. On the next light i was curious if it was LS or GSR and he said its an LS. I said to myself, " hmm, no wonder its slow".
    ( his car info: blue si paint w/ white emblems, C/F euro lites, 3 pcs. spoiler, white wipers, white/blue interior, sound system, 18" racing hart rims, trust exhaust, basically his car looks more for show than race..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today after work around 5:30 pm about a block away from my house i notice this 90-93 integra. He was making a left were i was going but instead of me made a left i went pass through his side on to the next light. For some reason he followed me and he went to my side and looked and me with his fisher mans hat. We both stopped and the left lane and i asked him," u wanna run?" he said, " hell yeah! right when u take that left theres a straight away we should do it there" I asked him it his car was a gsr he said it's only LS with intake and full msd ignition system.
    The race wasn't at a light it was rolling race. I was on my 1st gear at 6k rpm already and he was half car length away from me when the ****er took off. I caught up on him on my 2nd gear but when i shifted on 3rd my shifter got stuck and i was trying to put it on 3rd gear for like 3 times and it wont go till my forth try but by the time i was able to get it to catch the gear he was 1 car away from me and the race was done cause of the cars ahead... We made a U-turn and i told him i want a rematch he was down so we did it again (rolling race ****er wont stop his car) i was on my 1st gear at 4k rpm and he was about one car ahead of me when he launched. I powered shifter on all my gears. On my 2nd gear we were head on my foot was on the fricking floor i wasn't removing it i was loving that race. Shifted to 3rd zzzzzzzooooooommmmmmm i was 1/2 ahead of him by the time i shifter on 4th i was 1 car length ahed of him.
    The race was done we were slowing down (10mph) almost at the light he was yelling at me, " my clutch is bad bro, my clutch is bad!" im like yeah just like the other integra LS....

(car info: black 90-93 integra LS, C/F euro lights, stock 14" rims, stock muffler, jdm headlites w/ built in fog lites)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight me and my gurl was on her way to her house to get Ice cream when this civics, integra, mustang was passing me in like 90 mph... I told my gurl to buckle up i need to catch up with this guy on that light while its still red...but the cars that was racing all made a right to chill at In n Out burger except for this 94 accord and this JDM'ed out 94-97 integra. At the light without revving or looking at each other for some reason we already know that we were gonna race. I launched hard on my 1st, then power shifted on 2nd and 3rd. He was 1 car away from me only. On the next light we both stopped and i asked him it it was a GSR he said, "no its just an LS". He said it was just stock motor w/ skunk 2 muffler but the frickin' motor was loud. But since he said it was stock i was so confident that im gonna be able to smoke him w/o me even trying. i was revin up my car at the light and not giving a fcuk while he was keeping his rpm at a certain rpm. I was like," yeah, yeah i'll let u launch hard then i'll catch up." but this race was different.
    Light turned green he took off and i let off my clutch. My tires was spinning but i was worried cuz i know im gonna catch him on my 2nd. Then shifted to 2nd i was head on. we were side by side i didn't even redline my 2nd gear knowing that i can smoke him hella easy. At 6k rpm i shifted to 3rd gear we were just side by side i was like WTF? how come his car is still here? isn't he suppose to be behind me? The race was done at 4th gear and it was a draw...
    The problem here was i was so cinfident that i can kill him that wasy that i didn't even use all the power and the right way to raced him w/ my 323. I still beat him on our 1st run so i guess that counts...

(car info: bronze paint, C/F hood, jdm headlites conversion, skunk 2 muffler, rota or gab wheels 15" black n polish, integra LS w/ a stock motor " or so he said")

i have raced a couple of integra w/ LS motor and non of them beat me...well not yet btw. Im still trying to find a gsr thats y im asking them wut kind of integra they have and wut they got.

One thing i noticed on an LS integra is that they always shift early on their 2nd gear while mine still have 1k rpm left (6k-7k).

o yeah on the last race the guy w/ the jdm integra asked me," hey wut kinda car is that?" I told him, " MAZDA" he asked," wutcha got under there?" I told him just intake and headers...hehehe!

Comment

LS's are slow!! nice kills! my girlfriends stock sunfire with the ecotec wooped one by 7 car lengths. and the kid had intake/header/exhuast/ignition/advanced timing/ and some gay venom chip.
      i hate being broke!

Comment

Damn you race a lot ..
        lol, I have a hard time finding people to run with aside from some of the friends I have here.

Maybe friday night I will go out to Flatlands in Brooklyn to see who wants to run em.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah i do race alot...****! i try not too but i can't help it. If u stand outside my house and chill out there for like 10mins. U should be able to see atleast 3 racers passing by.

Comment

not only do you race alot, but alot of integras, d0od i cant find people to race, lol besides my room mate who has a freaking vr4 twin turbo, so its not really fair.
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
              not only do you race alot, but alot of integras, d0od i cant find people to race, lol besides my room mate who has a freaking vr4 twin turbo, so its not really fair.
              Shoot, I tend to find an integra LS, or a civic every now and then, but it is not usually at a stop light. I would really like to lighn up with GSR so we could go at it for the first 3 gears. I am already pretty sure I can take a LS integra or LS civic in a stop light run and go.

Bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

you need a new clutch dogg ACT baby.

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

ACT....man! i should've gotten that but o well.... I'm running centerforce clutch dual friction that i just installed 2 weeks ago. Holds pretty good but nothing compare to my ACT on my civic hatch back then...but hey it still do its job so i guess i can live with that.

Comment

You race alot don't ya.......LSinteg's are very slow....Bruce me and you could beat them running hahah give me some water........
                    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

ha! chicas right. the kid who my g-friend raced now hangs w/ my crew. he's a nice kid, but invested too much into a slow integera. he probably could have swapped the type-r engine by now. bruce, you could beat them in reverse!
                      i hate being broke!

Comment

lol, my car is pretty quick in reverse.

I am going to the junkyard tomorrow and I am going to get a 1.8 F flywheel for the 323.
                        It is going to need a clutch soon, because the one that is in there is chattering and what not.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Time For A 6 Puck!

186.08whp
                          225.94wtq
                          torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Yea dude you do race a lot... I don't even speed anymore.
                            Dan
                            dreesemonkey

Comment

i have stopped racing when i lost my civic (nos powered) for 2 years then i bought this 323 in Oct of 2002 so i wont race anymore. i wanted to keep this 323 stock until i found out the potential that this car has though internet and in less than 5 months I already have the upgrades of most of the peeps have here in this forum and started racing again....

Comment

Working...
                              X