Big Problem! Need Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Problem! Need Help Please

Awhile back I took out my instrument panel and when I reinstalled it the speedometer and odometer didnt work. So yesterday I took it out because I figured I didnt reconnect something and I was right! But the cable that connects to the back of the instrument panel doesnt reach and I cant connect it. Does anyone know what to do? Is there some way to extend the cable to make it reach?

I don't think you can extend it, and it should reach unless you did something to the cable. Are you trying to reconnet it with the cluster out or with it installed in the dash? You will have to reconnect it with the cluster installed or it won't reach. Just reach up behind the dash and reattach the cable in place. You might have to move some of the AC vents out of the way, they just pop on/off. I foud it easiest to recline the seat all the way back and lay on your back with your feet at the top of the seat and head down by the pedals. Works better if your a small guy like me I guess. Get a flashlight also, it's dark behind there.
    Last edited by Marc93lx; 05-21-2004, 11:39 PM.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Well I was tryin to reconnect it while it was out so I will try to reconnect it after I reinstall it. I didnt do anything to the cable so it should reach after I put it back in. Thanks a lot for the help.

Comment

LOL its such a pain in the ass

Comment

Working...
        X