1st generations RULEES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st generations RULEES!!!

Yesterday a frend of mine gave me a ride in his 1991 1.6 16v carburated protege (323 sedan here). We met at the place where every saturday night Zagreb racers meet and have fun dragracing on a small road.
    He added powersteering and a/c in his mazda, the whole dash has been taken out, except the speedometer and tachometer. He told me to try her out but i refused because that is the second time we met IRL and i dont have the license yet, so i didnt want to do something stupid . I asked him for a ride. We zoomed away from the parking lot where many spectators and "drivers" looked at his mazda with fear . I have never been driven in other protege than mine because they are rare here. He starts hard in first gear, im looking at the rpm... passing 5500, passing 6400, passing 7000 rpm, i cant belive what im seeing, the car is still pulling like mad, he still isnt shifting into second, the indicator needle has reached 8000 rpm and has nowhere to go, he shifts second gear, wheelspin. At that time some guy in opel astra is trying to catch up, but about him... he dissapeard in a mirror. Now we are at the main road, second gear to 7500rpm im freaked... this car and its driver are maaad. Its 8 pm so there is still quite a lot of traffic on the road. We are waving around, already at 160 km/h. After few lights there is a loop on a main road, i know that my friend with a 1996 civic cant drive trough it with more than 95km/h... we entered with 110 km/h. It was excelent, after few circles on the loop we are going out and headed back to the parking lot where we started our drive. There is an impreza back of us for a while, some older person is driving. When he saw that we are driving fast, he joined us and it was great, ofcourse... he was faster. We returned on the parking lot. Im saying goodbye to the friend and returing to other friends with wich i came there. While i was walking, i see the guy from opel astra coming to me and saying: "What the hell is that?" I proudly say: "Its a MAZDA!!! And, guess what, it has 90hp!" He almost cried

And really... its bone stock, except 14" alloys and powersteering installed... not even a exhaust, nothing! 1.6 16v carburated little mazda with 90hp. Now, i wonder... if this is so fast, how fast are your real american Protege`s LX

P.S. Im sorry for the spelling, i probably made some mistakes since english is not my mother language.
    One day you are born,
    The next big milestone
    you discover go zoom-zoom
    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

yeah a had a 323 with the 1.6 litre, fun little car, i never shifter at 8k, but thats just me, lol.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
      yeah a had a 323 with the 1.6 litre, fun little car, i never shifter at 8k, but thats just me, lol.
      The 323 in the U.S. is an 8 valve motor, not 16v. The carburated motors have no fuel cut-off, either.
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

2 Charles: yes, i know... mine is also 8v injection. Its the B6-E 92hp and the 1.6 sohc 16v is B6-ME 90hp carburated. And i do KNOW that carburated motors dont have cut off
        One day you are born,
        The next big milestone
        you discover go zoom-zoom
        you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

yeah see i never knew that, learned something new.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

sweet!!!!!!

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Working...
            X