Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Who would do such a thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would do such a thing?

So I was just driving down Lexington Ave, through Roseville, and I saw a yellow MSP coming the other way. I have time to think, "Hey, nice car," before I see the atrocity.

Across the top of the windshield, vinyl letters spell out "MAZDA" in those kung-phooey letters, about five inches high, in the wrong shade of yellow. I wish I was joking, but I'm not.

Does anyone know who committed such a horrific act against such a fine automobile? More to the point, WHY they did it? If anyone sees this car, please leave a note telling them where to find this forum, and maybe we can show them the error of their ways, before it's too late.
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Sorry, i'll take it off asap. Just kiddin. I dont know if anybody else has seen this, but there is a blue mp3 i see in apple valley/lakeville at times, it has a white mazda emblem sticker on the hood as well as mazda in letters on the hood and quarterpanel i believe. i think it's kinda ugly personally, so if it's anyone's car on here, sorry.
    '04 altima 2.5s sonoma sunset

Nismo CAI
    18" ASA AR1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 225/45WR18

Comment

FYI: Meet at Como Park June 12th, 5pm, bring food and 2way radios.
      "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

I love when people put their cars model or make in gigantoR letters on the windshield, keeps you from wondering lmao

Comment

I personally think its tacky to put the big symbol on the hood, and the symbols on the sideview mirror...I have seen several cars around here that teenagers do that too....i think if you want your car to be noticed, get a paint job, body kit, rims, and let that be the end of the exterior....all the symbols and stickers is just tacky...i have to say, I have a red dragon on my rear windshield and I like it, but its small....

I personally love it when they put those SE-R, or GT-R, or just a red R, I mainly see those symbols, stickers on hondas...then they want to race, and stomp their a$$ off the line...

DaPro
          Last edited by dapro; 05-27-2004, 12:46 PM.
          94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
          (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

Comment

I've got a stock zoom-zoom sticker and an "evil mazda" sticker in the back side window. Bought that one from a member a while back. Cool as hell, but small.
            "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

only stickers i have are a wihandyman.com sticker on both the back side windows and a united states marine corps decal on my back window. all 3 of them are nice and small though, nothing big at all. i also hate when they have the car model on the windshield, "oh.....that was a grand am!!!!.....i thought it was a mercedes!!! stupid me."
              '04 altima 2.5s sonoma sunset

Nismo CAI
              18" ASA AR1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 225/45WR18

Comment

But for all you who didnt know, the vinyl decals on the windshield provide an extra 5 hp! Noone knows why..... :D

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Working...
                X