Fs:88 323gtx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs:88 323gtx

Well to many projects not enough money so am now throwing the GTX up for sale car runs great to much new to list from cv axles to struts to crank and head work you name it. Is a fun a** car to drive. am taking offers so lets get some people who are really interested please no low ballers saying stupid stuff like 1500. Will help set up shipping.Asking 3000 obo

Car can be seen here sorry was dirty when i took these pics.

come on people make me an offer is a great car down to 2500 obo needs to go to much other stuff going on at the moment for me to keep this. Best offer takes it home

Comment

Damn i wish you were closer,

Comment

ok this will be the last post if it doesnt sale here 2000 and its yours will help buyer set up delivery.

Comment

Damn cant believe no one is interested in a GTX for 2000

Comment

I Would Dude For Real But Im In St. Louis.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hell man ive even offered to help arrange shipping

Comment

thats a big package bro.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

shipping isnt to bad average shiping cost i have found are 500 to 800 and thats door to door yard shipping is cheaper

Comment

This is a turbo model right? What is it rated as?

Comment

It's the 1988 GTX, B6T powered, factory rated at 132 hp.. but you have to take in factors like upped boost, and the age of the car.. so lord knows.. check out the car domain page he's listed, there's plenty of work/repairs done to it.
                      Kevin

Comment

my gtx, with upped boost, 2.5" exhaust, hks filter, reich racing ecu, and upgraded intercooler.. i put down 160awhp on the dyno last time. it gets up and moves.
                        -mike lucero
                        1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                        2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

damn thats a good deal, i had to sell my GTX last year and miss it bad, hows the syncros in it, any crank wobble and how many miles on it?

i would sell my RX7 if everything is all good, but the problem is shipping to Alaska
                          ive got a friend up here who is moving to Montana at the end of summer who wants a GTX.
                          straight roads are for fast cars, Turns and Curves are for fast drivers

Comment

DAMN im in cali. ill be drivin through colorado on the way back to the east coast, but thats also like 3 months from now. id be surly glad to buy it and tow it with my truck back home. ill keep in touch with you
                            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                            Beige 1994 Protege DX
                            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
                            X