this sux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this sux

yesterday i was acting like my typical self and that would be pulling the e-brake and doing powerslides alot well yesterday i did one and my stupid radiator busted and is leaking i have no choice but to still drive it. so does anyone know a secret to fixng a leak or does ne 1 have an extra radiator laying around that they could sell my its for a 94 pro dx
    i is dumb

You can try to seal it, but it wouldn't last more than a week or two. Your best bet would be to start looking for a new one. I think I bought mine from www.radiator.com last year and was very happy with their service and the product that I received. Good luck!
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

run on sentence
      '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

Check these auctions out. Pretty good prices if you ask me!

'91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Mai Shu
          run on sentence
          Useless post.

I got a new one off of eBay. Thats always an option.
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

comparing those prices with the e-cat listing services my buddy uses and through all his catalog, the cheapest radiator he can find is 65... and thats plastic tanks.. the notorious deamons of blown radiators on our cars.. most of our radiators bust up because of either a collision, or from the top and bottom ends of the tank being plastic and just wearing out over time. now i can't get you THAT specific price i mentioned, so i'd recommend either of those tanks on auction on ebay bro.. how identity and you all find this **** on ebay is beyond me, filing through the listings is VERY time consuming for me.. always so ****in slow. at anyrate.. my last input on the matter... run-on moron i'm the king of run on sentences, and as long as you can decipher the gist of my message, or anybody else's message, don't bitch
            peace

Comment

maybe hit up a hunk yard, tons of good stuff in there.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

yeah, tons of great stuff.. most you don't need, but fascinating **** never the less. hell, got me maseratti logo sititng in my junkdrawer from the junkyard... never know what you're going to find... i mean hey, you might not find the radiator, but at least you can have some person's old hawaiian dashboard dancer and some shiney like new hub caps
                peace
                p.s. thats where my hub caps came from

Comment

Working...
                X