am I a fanatic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am I a fanatic?

It's about 12:30am here, and I got up because Im bored, simply to go work on my car. Does this make me a fanatic?
    94' Mazda Protege'... trying to return it to former glory.

aim: zep867

Nah, doesn't make you a fanantic, it makes you an enthusiast. I've done the same myself and I can think of a few others that do the same.
    1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
    MODS:
    GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
    TO DO LIST:
    EDM/JDM rear bumper
    EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
    Repaint car

Comment

is that good bad or indifferent?

Comment

oh well I guess Im done, I was out in my garage hitting something with a hammer and I appaently woke up my neighbor who came over to yell at me for making too much noise, I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to avoid making enemies of the rest of the community...

Comment

hey, I only stop working when the job is done or I get too tired

....using the grinder at night is sooooo cool
          If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk

Comment

Just came from the garage as well Brakes and suspension: complete!
            -------------------------
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
            -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

lol, thatd be nice if I had time, I have school and work 2 jobs in which I work alot of hours in both, doenst leave much time for tha pro'.... or a social life for that matter

Comment

i guess if theres something that needs to be done...

Comment

hehe.....ask cablemircm he can vouch for me......its pouring cats and dogs out side and my feet are soping wet and i was riping my car apart trying to figure out why my ****ing heater didnt work....lol and with his help i fixed it ......stupid fuses....next time i check the fuses FIRST! b4 diving under the dash!!!!ggggrrrrrr
                  91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.