Help with PS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with PS

I must be the village idiot!!!! But i have PS on my computer which is Adobe PS elements 2.0. It seems that I can't do crap with it! Is this the correct one that everyone else is using? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!
    And to those who say that the altezza's are fugly

no, elements is not the same. sorry

Comment

Damn it no wonder it doesn't work piece of crap software. Good thing I didnt buy it I burned it of a co-worker? Do you kno w the name of the correct one?

Comment

Hit up Kazaa and get PS 7 or something, though I think 8 is out now.

And by that I mean go and buy the software, because that's what I do.
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by ablanco_jr2000
          Damn it no wonder it doesn't work piece of crap software. Good thing I didnt buy it I burned it of a co-worker? Do you kno w the name of the correct one?
          Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is what I use, it's high-quality.
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

Thanks guys i'll get it off kazaa. Hopefully i'll post some of my ps art!

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
              Hit up Kazaa and get PS 7 or something, though I think 8 is out now.

And by that I mean go and buy the software, because that's what I do.
              Get adobe photoshop 7, 8- is photoshop CS and has massive "connect to adobes servers to use this product longer than thirty days" protection. I wouldn't download that off kazaa... unless you know alot about warez which I'm assuming you do notl. Plus theres not much of a diffrence so its no big deal. Acctually I wouldn't download anything off kazaa but thats just my opinion. =)

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

Originally posted by Protege108th
                Get adobe photoshop 7, 8- is photoshop CS and has massive "connect to adobes servers to use this product longer than thirty days" protection. I wouldn't download that off kazaa... unless you know alot about warez which I'm assuming you do notl. Plus theres not much of a diffrence so its no big deal. Acctually I wouldn't download anything off kazaa but thats just my opinion. =)
                is there a web site where you download it from?

Comment

Originally posted by ablanco_jr2000
                  is there a web site where you download it from?
                  nope, you get a copy from a friend or spend $600

Comment

I highly recommed finding a computer-savvy friend who can get you a copy. Photoshop is NOT worth $600, especially when free programs (Gimp, PSP, etc.) will do the job almost as well.
                    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Trust me Im not going to spend $600 bucks for this program! I rather buy somthing for the pro. A co-worker is going to hopefully get me the cd so I can burn it. So hopefully I'll start working on some pics!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X