The Anthony Woodford Foot Massager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Anthony Woodford Foot Massager

Well, after 2 weeks of stop & go driving with my new AWR front engine mount, all is well, but it has taken some getting used to. The feel of the car is very different.
    On the plus side, it actually feels like there's a clutch under there! No more mushies! And no more bucking like a bronco at low speeds (well, not as bad, anyway). It also responds a lot quicker to throttle changes, especially at medium speeds in 3rd-4th gear.
    On the minus side, my sunglasses rattle! I keep them in that little pocket in the door armrest when I'm not wearing them, and they resonate with the engine noise. I'm going to cut a piece of foam to fit in there to quiet them down. And I can really feel the engine in my feet, now, too. It's like a vibrating massager at idle, sitting at a stoplight.
    Still haven't gotten up the gumption to install the rear mount. Maybe next week...
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

another convert ,I've had mine for 1.5years now ,still working great

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
    Motegi MR12 rims in gold
    Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
    MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
    Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
    P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

Motor mounts do that to you. My friend has an 02 Celica and had them installed. His spoiler vibrates harshly up and down at stoplights.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
      X