batcaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

batcaps

i just got word from iasca that batcaps are not legal in stock spl comps, but are legal in advanced and untimate classes
    '02 classic red p5
    currently enrolled in AA.

Re: batcaps

Originally posted by walight01
    i just got word from iasca that batcaps are not legal in stock spl comps, but are legal in advanced and untimate classes
    ****, looks like i'll have to disconnect it for comps oh well. just goes to show they work, if they make them illegal they are illegal, yet you are allowed one cap per amp? and they've got like a 100 farad cap out now, and the batcap300 i have is supposed to equal 100 farad caps:p: doesn't make sense to me

Comment

you are allowed an extra battery and one cap per amp, so why not one batcap? i'd imagine the 100 farad cap is illegal as well. i'm waiting for a responce on upgradig alternators and what voltage they must run at, then i'll ask a 100 farad cap.
      '02 classic red p5

Comment

just found out that factory alt must be in place to compete in stock class.
        '02 classic red p5

Comment

the limit for farads per cap is 1 farad. these things keep the playing level equal so that newbie can still stand a change.
          '02 classic red p5

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
            the limit for farads per cap is 1 farad. these things keep the playing level equal so that newbie can still stand a change.
            hey, as a noobie i hit a 151.2 with one 15, no caps, not batcaps, noe extra battery, stock alt, and the only electrical upgrade was a red top spiral cell and that was with $450 invested in a 1200 watt amp, and a mofo sub

Comment

Working...
            X