ebay springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay springs

so i don't have a lot of time or money (want to do this within 30 days, preferably two weeks, so A: don't have to pay for another alignment, since i just got one and B: have this done by my vacation in the mountains in two weeks)

i'm ordering zx2 struts tomorrow, and i am hoping to order springs tomorrow night.

these are ST or SpringTech lowering springs, and these people also sell Sprints for $40-50 more.

i should probably go with the sprints, huh?

sprint auction:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2941276267

i haven't found them any cheaper.
    justin
    Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
    installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

you get what you pay for.

save up and get eibachs
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

im very happy with my sprints.....
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Of the choices, I'd get Sprints over the ebay tech springs. I know more people with sprint and are actually sold retail, the other I've never heard of...
        James G.
        sobe83@yahoo.com
        AIM: DVS 323BPT
        MySpace
        Cardomain
        <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

You'll need to get an alignment regardless. Personally I think the Eibach springs are a little too soft. Don't get any cheap-o brand, why go cheap with something that could actually last the rest of the life of the car?
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I don't think the Eibachs are too soft for a daily driven car (no racing). ZX2 struts and Eibach springs is an excellent combination IMO.
            -------------------------
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
            -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Working...
            X