Lady In Need OF SOME info (3rd gen Pro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady In Need OF SOME info (3rd gen Pro)

Hey Ya'll, Im sure you guys know more about this subject than i do, but don't hate im trying to learn! I have a 99' white protege, and have been going crazy looking for some accessories to add some class to it! anyone know of what website i can go to to buy exterior or interior accessories? W/b if you have an answer!!
    Thanks......StarPro

I would also suggest Ebay as a good place to find cheap accesories. Just type "protege 99" in the search box, and you will see tons of good/usefull products. Goodluck.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Also check nopi's online store...use have the cheapest prices around and the most selection

Comment

good prices, and some good products
        i've got the tein S-tech springs on my car, and love them. but i got them off e-bay for $165 shipped. everybody says good things about the eibachs too. be careful with any guage replacement, as many people have destoryed their guages, and had to get them replaced, and that will run you about $300 if you want white guages, find a local shop that will install them for you, so if they break it, they have to replace it if you have the 1.8L engine, you can get the aem, injen, reactive, etc intakes. if you have the 1.6L, all you can get is the injen cold air intake. the diamond cut clear corner lights are most peoples' favorite. i have the JDM look ones that have a reflector. the diamond cut ones look just like the headlights, and i'll be switching to those when i decide to spend money on things other than my stereo:p: be careful with strut bars, as many don't fit well. your best bet would be to get one from the dealer that's for a p5 or an mp3. p5's have red bars, mp3's have yellow, i believe. as for tail lights, the regular altezza tails i don't like. the newest generation of them, that has a red cover, rather than clear, look much better, IMO.

Comment

hello.
          try SR Motorsports
          they got cool stuff.
          -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
          >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
          **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

oops, sr motorsports has mostly mods.
            sorry, should've read ur post better.
            welcome to the club tho!
            -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
            >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
            **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

yous guys are horn dogs

What accesories are you talking about? Dash kits, body kits, rims etc?
              Sagaris

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Motegi
                [B]yous guys are horn dogs

No, we are gentlemen. Aren't we boys?
                "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by turbonium959
                  [B]
                  Originally posted by Motegi
                  yous guys are horn dogs

No, we are gentlemen. Aren't we boys?
                  she's just jealous that she's not getting all the attention

Comment

Some DaveB speedometer rings will add nice touch of class to the interior of your car:
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                      she's just jealous that she's not getting all the attention
                      awe you got me there Sorry but I think you would love to be paying attention to me right now

stop being a post whore.
                      Sagaris

Comment

2000 DX, Blue
                        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

So what if we are horn dogs?...

Comment

Also www.mazdaformance.com.

They might not have what you're looking for though.

Comment

well christ, when you only have like 3 girls total, you get all excited when one more comes.
                              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                              225.94wtq
                              torque monster!!!!
                              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                              X