Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Good Place For Cleaning Interior??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Place For Cleaning Interior??

Hey guys of Ottawa. I was just wondering if any of you knew of a few good places to get the cars that we love so much , cleaned. I mean the whole interior including the carpets! I have some salt stains and I want to keep my love looking her best!!! I'm not rich though so help me out? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    AEM sri

ya i got some bad ones too...any suggestions?
    midnightblue mica 2002 protege 5
    mods include:
    thermal cat back exhaust, intake, b&m short shifter, kartboy shifter bushing, MP3 petals, act sports clutch with aluminum fly wheel, Kenwood MP8017 HU, infinity 6.5" speakers infront, polk audio 6.5" speakers in back, bazooka 10" RS 150 watt sub tube with remote, 350 watt amp, compustar alarm/remote starter,jspec intake cam, MS exhaust cam
    to be installed: spool stage 1 turbo kit,MS #3 engine mount,kartboy exhuast hangers

Comment

I've figured out Gold Wing does detailing and Proshine. I sent Proshine an email to figure out pricing to get the interior done on a protege5. They have a web sit with pricing but I figure its different for different cars. Here's the site... proshine I want to find a few more places to compare prices so I'm still looking if there are any ideas from you guys...
      AEM sri

Comment

Ok I called Gold Wing and they are pretty pricey!! To get your engine shampoo'd it's 50$$ Which I might get done there. To get our P5's interior shampoo'd it is 199.95 cause it would be charged as if it were an SUV...lol....cause it's longer. And if you want the bumper to bumper Gold Package it costs 400.00!!!!!!!!!! Proshine is WAAAYY cheaper. I just wonder if they are any good. DAMN IT! Need more info! lol.
        Last edited by kreamy73; 05-31-2004, 09:34 AM. Reason: spelling
        AEM sri

Comment

Here's another one on Richmond Road.... Tops Car Wash On with the search...lol.
          AEM sri

Comment

Since we are on this topic. Last semester I did my co-op placement at an Auto Detail shop (Line-X of Ottawa). Real good guys, Rates are REALLY fair, and if you are looking for an exterior buff, Then I HIGHLY recommend taking it to them. The owner (Lorne Edmonds) is really good at making cars look TIP TOP. Anyway, Here is there Info.

87-B Bentley Ave.
            Nepean, Ont
            (613) 248.9366

-Brandon

Comment

Do they do Interior shampoo?? Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.
              AEM sri

Comment

Working...
              X