Zex Wet Kit Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zex Wet Kit Problem

Has anyone else experienced the problem with the zex wet kit that you cannot use it with the throttle position sensor... due to not enough voltage running through it????
    I think it runs 2 volts to little to engage the system.

ANYONE have a solution to this???

I would like to run a N20 system to engage at WOT

any input would be most greatly appreciated
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Do you have turbo and you're going to run n2o?
    -Robert
    '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

my current 323 isn't charged yet... Im in the process of starting over again with a new car. im going to experiment this time with NA-to-BPT instead of BPT but in the process i am running NA and in general i was just wondering on if anyone else had tried useing the ZEX WET KIT and experienced this problem.

When I finishing the change to charged again i might think about running a smaller shot through with the charge. but only when its tuned down to the needle point if you know what i mean.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

The stock 3-wire TPS is either 0v or 5v, it has no sweep.

The GTX or LX Auto TPS is 0-5V sweeping.
        -Braden
        '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

Working...
        X