benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

benz

I was coming home from work this mourning and I noticed, in my rear view mirror, that this mercedes was folloing my every move. So I played a bit of cat and mouse with it for a good couple of blocks. I cut through a group of cars with the benz on my heels and we ended of if the front two lines two lights befor the freeway. The light turned green and we both dumped the clutch. We went speeding off side by side. The next light happened to stay green so we continued to race side by side, waiting to shift till redline. By the time we hit the freeway we were doing well over a hundred. The funny thing is HE had to back off the throttle in order to get behind me due to merging lanes. Just to let you know, yes he was trying to race becuase I looked in the rear view mirror and he was livid. Gave me the bird and everything. Also FYI it was a c320.
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

anything under a 4 series is beat-able, gj
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Yup Yup...skeet skeet mofo.....
      Originally posted by KiddX
      anything under a 4 series is beat-able, gj
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

the lower model benz are like 180hp at the flywheel, and they are heavy as ****.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

it might not have been stick, mercedes isn't putting manual trannies in many cars anymore, do you know if it was or not for sure?

Comment

Actually, the C-class is now available with a stick, as are those little CLK convertibles.

*edit* never mind, I thought you said no manuals in ANY cars. If I could only learn to read...
            Last edited by Mark 02dx; 06-07-2004, 06:53 PM.
            ~Mark.
            2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

lol, yeah, they do have some, but they're afraid of them or something, maybe it's because BMW does it so much better. . .

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                lol, yeah, they do have some, but they're afraid of them or something, maybe it's because BMW does it so much better. . .
                bmw does everything better
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

hahaha, this is true

edit: thought of something they didn't do so well: the SMG on the Z4, MT says it's the gearbox from hell
                  Last edited by 95ProLeila; 06-07-2004, 09:27 PM.

Comment

my mom has a supercharged benz, that thing is fast!!!!

Comment

Uh ok? Care to elaborate? Like which model, there are probably 5 or 6 M-B kompressors

Comment

mercedes dont make sticks. at all. maybe manumatic. but no clutch. not even the clk's. i doubt they ever did make manuals either. my dad has a 94 E class 320, but i think his car and mine are equal in tq/weight ratio. i might even be able to take him.
                        cone filter, pacesetter shortshifter, 15 in. used slicks on stock steelies, dropped with zx2 struts and eibach springs, custom crush bent 2 1/2 inch piping, catco freeflow cat, DTM muffler, cams n turbo UNDERWAY.

Comment

you have no idea how blatantly wrong you are.

Comment

i can see him maybe taking a c230 or c240 but not a C320 and yeah benz still makes manual trans for some of their cars. i hate the auto trans in my benz alwas starts off from 2nd gear.
                            straight roads are for fast cars, Turns and Curves are for fast drivers

Comment

Originally posted by TaiMaiShuNow
                              mercedes dont make sticks. at all. maybe manumatic. but no clutch. not even the clk's. i doubt they ever did make manuals either.
                              By golly, you're right. Even the 1886 Patent Motorwagen had an overdrive automatic, power windows, and a navigation system.

There has never been a time when Mercedes didn't make a manual transmission, clutch and all. For a few years they didn't offer sticks in the US, but they're back now.
                              ~Mark.
                              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Working...
                              X