Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

A voice from the past!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A voice from the past!

Ok, ok... I know! What the hell took me so long to register and post on here? Call it "lostmybraintobabies"! Dima tried and tried to get me on here... well after a few visits to ProMazda's site without finding our club link, I finally found it here at Club Protege (mind you he told me time and time again). Anyhow, I may not be out at the meets much, but I plan on being pretty active here on the board. I've already have a plan in place so that i can get away to NOPI with the club and looking forward to that very anxiously!!!

*PS* It's me, Rene!
    AUTOCROSSING JUNKIE EXTRODINAIRE

MODS:

Injen CAI - JSPEC Intake and Exhaust Cams - Bosal Exhaust - Red Calipers - Brembo Slotted & Drilled Rotors F/R- Goodridge SS Brake Lines - Wagner Shorty SS Header - Unorthodox Racing Crank Pulley - GT Spec 4-Point Ladder Bar - GT Spec Rear Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Tie Bar- Tein Super Street Dampers - AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar - PIAA Sports Horn (115db)

"Peace on the Beach... Charlie don't surf!"

Hiiiii Rene!
    Sagaris

Comment

hey rene, you finally made it. how was autocross on sunday? how is the header+pulley+ladder bar combo working out? when is the dyno day? if cybernation is closed, remember there is a dyno by towers that i told you about.

thanks for an oil change on sunday and i really had fun feeding one of your babies and playing with all of them.
      <B>Dima</B>
      Intense Performance
      South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
      1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
      Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
      Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Hey Jo & Dima,

Jo, thanks for the heart felt welcome! Sorry to hear about the car, but I'm glad that it's gonna get fixed. Sure would hate to hear that you wouldn't be going to NOPI the year I finally get to go.

Dima, the car ran really well, but I took it easy. It was a really fast course, 70mph+, and since I'm still getting used to the new set-up, I was kinda scared to push it. I also ran the car too low. But I still managed 4th out of 16, not to bad all things considered. The pulley will supposedly make more power in a few days as the computer gets used to it. Direct quote from their instructions; "The maximum HP gains from the pulley/s can be expected within 5-7 days of driving, once the computer has recalibrated fully and taken advantage of the engines lighter rotational weight." So we shall see. As far as the dyno, I thinking sometime next month before the next event June 20, so maybe the weekend before?

Alright all... had a long day of fun with the family, all 6 of us, at my mom's pool, and stiil have to make one more feeding before crashing. Glad I finally made it here.

MODS:

Injen CAI - JSPEC Intake and Exhaust Cams - Bosal Exhaust - Red Calipers - Brembo Slotted & Drilled Rotors F/R- Goodridge SS Brake Lines - Wagner Shorty SS Header - Unorthodox Racing Crank Pulley - GT Spec 4-Point Ladder Bar - GT Spec Rear Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Tie Bar- Tein Super Street Dampers - AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar - PIAA Sports Horn (115db)

Comment

Originally posted by YellowMP5
          i really had fun feeding one of your babies and playing with all of them.
          Are your nipples still hurting?
          Rick
          '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
          '02 Protege5.0

Comment

Originally posted by redwagon02
            Are your nipples still hurting?

damn it rick, if rene finds out he is going to kick my ass.
            <B>Dima</B>
            Intense Performance
            South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
            1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
            Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
            Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

your too easy Dima! hahaha
              Rick
              '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
              '02 Protege5.0

Comment

How 'bout I kick both your asses just for good measure... using my kids as your comedy fodder! You should be ashamed of yourselves! By the way Dima, how are your nipples doing?

MODS:

Comment

you're right dima is easy
                  Sagaris

Comment

Well well well! Nice to have u join in the Forum-Fun Rene'. Welcome!

Hope u had a good time at the AutoX btw. it sucked to have to leave early but a job is a job.... oh, maybe i'll get to try out your setup at the next event hint hint hint....

Talk to you soon,

Vlad
                    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Working...
                    X