Ha, finally some good luck!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, finally some good luck!!

well, i gots good news. first i got a new job at a car dealership making 15 bucks an hour for detailing, and i get benefits. then i got a lead on a 93 EGT w/ about 75000 on the clock w/ 5spd for about 300 bucks. i guess the owner has it sitting, and doesn't want to pay insurance on it anymore. the car is in good cond. plus the BP is in good shape(doesn't leak oil, and doesn't grind gears). hopefully i can get it! here comes my swap pretty soon if the deal works out!!
    i hate being broke!

nice find on the job and car. i wish i could get hooked up with a sweet job like that. maybe i'll go check some dealerships around here...

Comment

Good money for a detailing job. Fair warning, detailing is HARD WORK though. I personally wouldn't want to do it.....

Comment

I would love that job, I detail on my cars all the time, I would rather detail than sit behind my desk all day, I run a fleet of 10 semi-truck, so I stay busy but to be able to stay busy and detail would be awesome....good luck...and hope the egt works out for ya..

DaPro
        94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
        (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

Comment

Originally posted by Gen1GT
          Good money for a detailing job. Fair warning, detailing is HARD WORK though. I personally wouldn't want to do it.....
          I agree its difficult work. But working at a car dealership makes it a little easier and more fun.
          Ryan The middle child is always ignored
          BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

You'll soon learn why you NEVER buy a used car from a dealer. I've worked at alot of dealers doing 12volt stuff and the **** i saw absolutely disgusted me.

But good going on the Job, congrats

Comment

oh, i know about car dealers already. the way they mark up the price of auction vehicles, the body work, and the mechanical "fixes". i figured it would be hard work, but in my last job, i didn't enjoy it too much, i worked my ass off all the time, and my pay was a little left to be desired. this is a pretty good move for me as of right now cause the place i was working for has no type of job security. as far as the EGT, the guy is kinda stalling right now. he wants to make it into a 4 cylinder dirt racer (redneck racing). they strip the vehicles and run them like damn stock cars, it makes me sick. ive seen so many eclipse's and other cars get ruin, and runa muk cause these rednecks slaughter them for a mock of a stock car race.
              i hate being broke!

Comment

Working...
              X