REMOVING DASH PROBLEMS pls help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REMOVING DASH PROBLEMS pls help

I have a 96 pro and I am re-doing the interior completely. I have done everything except the main part of the dash. I have considered brush painting it, but getting by the window will suck. I have completely removed every screw/bolt on the left side and on the right side as far as I know and . There are a few screws/bolts or something holding it on by the airbags. Any help would be good. It is really giving me a headache.

gee thanks

Comment

moved to proper section...

-- yup, read the manual.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Yeah just buy a Haynes Repair Manual. I just got mine from AutoZone.

It has some nice pictures and step by step instructions for removing the dash. Don't forget to do a search on this forum before you begin painting the interior. A lot of people here have already done it and have written some stuff on it.
        ED
        '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
        Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
        WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Yea I have talked to several people on cardomain about it, i have just had some problems by the airbags on the passenger side.
          Sorry for the section i posted this in Bruce. I read these forums religiously but am new to posting.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by magicfox32
            Yea I have talked to several people on cardomain about it, i have just had some problems by the airbags on the passenger side.
            Sorry for the section i posted this in Bruce. I read these forums religiously but am new to posting.

Thanks.
            that's no problem, it didn't bother me at all.
            good luck.
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
            X