Suspension progress update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspension progress update

Just a quick update for those of you have been following it, I broke down and went to the dealership to order the strut mounts instead of waiting god knows how long to get the MS ones from cork sport (they don't even have an eta from japan). Got raped though, $159 for OE compared with $130 + ship for MS. So after god knows how long, my new suspension looks like it will be going in a week from today (next wednesday). *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
    Just a quick update for those of you have been following it, I broke down and went to the dealership to order the strut mounts instead of waiting god knows how long to get the MS ones from cork sport (they don't even have an eta from japan). Got raped though, $159 for OE compared with $130 + ship for MS. So after god knows how long, my new suspension looks like it will be going in a week from today (next wednesday). *crosses fingers*

i have an order for the MS struts with CS as well. I'm down there every other week. I asked Derrick about the shipment and he said "june 6th". We'll see what's up, I'll keep you posted.
    Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
    FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
    Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Interesting. I have everything I need for my suspension upgrade. I just gotta find someone to help me install it.

Comment

if it's june 6th i'm gonna be pissed. . . I e-mailed him last week and he said no eta, and I already paid the dealership, I just hope he cancelled my order, I didn't get a reply from the e-mail I sent.

Comment

It all goes in TOMORROW!!!! Finally!

Comment

I have been contemplating the ms mounts, but the only thing that holds me back is that we can use the AWR front and rear mounts in our cars.
            I do need that passenger mount though. I remeber talking to Derrick and he said that he can order the mounts individually.

I already have the rear upper mspeed mounts and the mspeed shocks. I just need a stiffer passenger mount to fight the damn wheel hop and keep the engine stable. I am getting a lot of movement because of that mount and it is apparent every time I start off or shift gears.

Good luck with your suspension install 95proleila
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Finally got this **** in, pics coming soon (don't have a digi, so I have to get em developed). I'm very happy with the setup. One thing: getting a creaking/groaning noise from the rear end, I'm assuming it's just because everything is new, but just thought I'd make sure, as always, your help is appreciated!

Comment

Awesome. Can't wait to see the pics.

Comment

Check your rear sway bar end links. I have a creak coming from my passenger rear that I have to check out when I get home. It's frigin annoying.
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah, turns out my mechanic ghetto rigged the rear sway bar and didn't tell me (didn't want me to worry about it) they got the end links in today and I'm dropping it off tonight. That and my damn squaky clutch!

Comment

Post the pics already!

Comment

keep your pants on, I'll do it later today

Comment

Before
                          Attached Files

Comment

After
                            Attached Files

Comment

Some full body before and after. I'll have all of the pics up on cardomain tomorrow, but right now this is all you get!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X