• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EREBUNI Front Bumper

Will this front bumper fit my 96 Pro???
    Attached Files
    Mike A.

no. the grill is the 97-grill and is too wide and doesnt have the trim pices under the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
      no. the grill is the 97-grill and is too wide and doesnt have the trim pices under the lights.
      Mike A.

Comment

Hey... it should fit.. I mean it may not be bolt-on like urethane kits but it should fit none the less.. even if you have to get it taken to a body shop to get the work done. The other front bumper from Erebuni fit on my car with no problem. So that front bumper may fit on easily.
        Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

Originally posted by Torped0
          Hey... it should fit.. I mean it may not be bolt-on like urethane kits but it should fit none the less.. even if you have to get it taken to a body shop to get the work done. The other front bumper from Erebuni fit on my car with no problem. So that front bumper may fit on easily.
          The bumper included on his picture comes with a molded grill. It will only fit 97-98, unless you want to do headlamp swap. Then, you need to swap fenders and fender lining. I do not think its worth it. I know this kit is cheaper than the other one, but I do not think it is worth retro fitting the front bumper to 95-96 style.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Damn.. you're right. Haha. Didn't notice it.. I wish the other bumper they had a molded grill :/
            Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

just put that bumper in along with the 97-98 headlamps and you should be fine. it might look funny though with non-matching headlamps and corner lamps as the 95-96 differs from the 97-98. that should work right? i've actually contemplated on switching to a 97-98 front end so i could use the j-spec headlamps.lol
              Almost there

jdm tails... check
              jdm bumper... check
              ms lip... check
              ms grill... check
              ms sideskirts... check
              ms rear skirts... check
              ms spoiler... check
              ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
              Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

no it wouldnt work, you would have to put in 97/8 fenders, corner lights and grills along with the headlights.

Comment

Working...
                X