Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Corksport Performance Cams work for us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Corksport Performance Cams work for us?

Corksport has a set of performance cams for the 1.8l Miata. Will they work for our cars? Just wondering since I'm bout to get a new job and all money I will have will go straight to my car. From what I heard it will work. Hopefully it will be better than the gude cams.
    Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Originally posted by TheMAN
    for which year?
    YES. as long as you have a BP. I have them on my BP-T.
    Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
    FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
    Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

The years were for 90-98. Ya I have the BP. I may get it and it seems they also have valve springs available through corksport. I probably will end up getting the cams. Sorry for replying late but I'm staying at my mom's house which has no internet so I have to come to my aunts... once in a blue moon. Thanks TheMAN and Project323

Comment

Originally posted by Torped0
        The years were for 90-98. Ya I have the BP. I may get it and it seems they also have valve springs available through corksport. I probably will end up getting the cams. Sorry for replying late but I'm staying at my mom's house which has no internet so I have to come to my aunts... once in a blue moon. Thanks TheMAN and Project323

after getting my car back and romping around town with it. it definitely has alot more low end. might be due to the CS cams or to the bored out block or a combination of both, but me likey!!! =)

FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
        Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

CS makes a variety of cams for each style BP motor. Thank you.

FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
          Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

i should has rephrased it, "as long as you have a BP then they have a set of cams for you."

better?

FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
            Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Since I don't know much about cars, my question is about solid lifters. I got the 98 BP Motor so from the previous messages, what exactly are solid lifters and are they better than the previous motors? If you guys know any information or any web pages with answers let me know. I tried google but it didn't make sense to me... the answers that is.

Comment

Weren't the 99-01 cams supposed to be better? Or am I getting confused from other threads?

edit: Post #400, YAY!

Comment

Working...
                X