X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99-00 fiberglass eyelids come look

we need 15 people and we will make a mold $10 up front $35 on completion

$45 total

they will be shipped to you primered and ready for paint, i am doing this because some people have shown an interest in the custom ones i had made for my car. The work will be done by Proto Koncpets.

PICS
    Attached Files

i'm in, tell me where to send the money
    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

need to get the 15 first glyph ... your the one that got me started doing this tell your friends or anyone ... put it on other forums and whatever you gotta do

Comment

if you guys wanna do a joint thing to gain more interest, we can make cf ones

Comment

i'd be down for some for the painted version. how do they attach?
          -mike lucero
          1988 Mazda 323 GTX
          2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

3m doublesided tape ....

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
              need to get the 15 first glyph ... your the one that got me started doing this tell your friends or anyone ... put it on other forums and whatever you gotta do

Well, I'm the first of 15, then. We have to sign up somewhere, is there another place?
              My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
              JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
              AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

Comment

just start a list here glyph basically you are the first one so if you want em your in charge i just figured i would post information for everyone

Comment

You know im in for the eye lids! Quick ?? can they paint them to match the factory paint?
                  And to those who say that the altezza's are fugly

Comment

they will be primered, each of us buyers will have to take care of painting them on our own

Comment

Sounds pretty cool.......
                      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

1. glyph
                        2. Drackonn
                        3. ablanco_jr2000

Comment

1. glyph
                          2. Drackonn
                          3. ablanco_jr2000
                          4. nando2323
                          2000 DX 1.6L
                          17" Enkei RS7 Gunmetal
                          Kumho ECSTA'S 205-40-17
                          TEIN S-Tech Springs
                          Ebay CAI customed to short intake with RACTIVE heatshielded cone filter (blue)
                          M3 blinker mirrors
                          NGK Iridium IX
                          Next Gen Rear lights
                          Diamond Clear Corners

Comment

yeah they dont like to paint much ... they have not had much practice and do not want to ship out a product with a poor quality paint job

Comment

sounds good to me!

Comment

Working...
                              X