looking for some stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for some stuff

Ok im new to the whole mazda scene i have a 2002 mazda protege es. I'm looking for some tailights not the clear with chrome background, but more like carbon fiber background or dark to match my car better. My car is a dark green color if that matters much. Also im looking for someone that is good with fiberglass to ttalk to please pm me with a way to contact you if you interested in helping me out, but general im looking for a sight with cheap fiberglassing products

for cheap fiberglass products, i go to my local paint supply store. i get a gallon of polyester resin for $14 you can also try here:

they are kind of pricey, but their products are great i can probably help you with fiberglassing. i'm no expert, but i do quite a bit of it

Comment

As for tail lights, I have seen two maybe three kinds. Some are at sounddomain's site and crutchfield's. I am sure you can find the same ones at lower prices once you get model #'s, you can shop around. I am like you in that I don't like the clear ones. Personally, I like the one that is primarily red, but you can see the round lights under it. Some members on SoundDomain have them on their cars.

Lastly, I have heard good things about Select Products. Even when I worked in the mid 90's for a local shop, the installer who was in to customizing his cars and trucks ordered from them.
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

Working...
      X