Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

TEAM NIPRO (Northern Illinois Proteges) MEET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEAM NIPRO (Northern Illinois Proteges) MEET

It has been awhile since the busse woods tree cops have graced our presence. You know what I am talking about dale, pete, kory, conrad, pat, arul, tim, eric, angel...I think it is by far time for another 'big' meet. Who is with me? I vote for Sunday June 27th. Time and place to be determined (although always been a probelm for us). I will post a link to this thread on the other (where we all first met) website protegeclub.com. Look forward to hearing from all of you. PM me or email if you have questions or post it hear. In the past we have had great cookouts and meets. Hopefully we can get this thing up and going again.
    Patrick
    SOLD--->'03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES

hey what's up?!!! miss you all.... i'm back in IL again this time it should be for a long time. I don't have my pro anymore. bought an mx3 this weekend. My gf has the protege now but the clutch just got burned out so i ahve to fix it. hopefully both of us can make it up to the meet.
    In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

where are you guys thinking of meeting up? I could be up for a drive towards Chicago..

Comment

Hey, guys...the 27th sounds good for me so far. Do you want to try for a restaurant again, like that Mr. Beef or whatever it was?
        Dale
        white '00 ES
        Hello Kitty rearview

Comment

Dale-
          I was unable to make the Mr. Beef meet. How did that work out? I think we definatly need to take some new and updated pictures so we can post here. Have you heard from Pete in a while. I still have his phone number. I wonder if he checks this online anymore? I also have kory and conrad's number. I also have Eric F's number too but he hasn't been around in a long time. Like since Busse. Any ideas on a meeting spot?
          Patrick

Comment

Patrick--

I'll e-mail Pete.

The Mr. Beef meet was okay...they were cool with us being there, since we had called in advance. In fact, another car group was meeting there the same day (I can't remember what kind of car...Mustang or something? Mostly older dudes....) Other advantages: we didn't have to cook , and we didn't have to worry about the weather.

But if folks would prefer to meet in a park or something, that's cool, too.
            Dale
            white '00 ES
            Hello Kitty rearview

Comment

Are protege owners from other boards invited?
              there are a bunch of people on protege5.com that would be interested
              our last meet didnt have that great of a turnout but here ate the pictures
              Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

Comment

You bet! If you know of other groups that meet on some of the other boards, let them know too. If you want to link this thread to an other site, go for it. The more the merry.
                Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by SLPRprotege
                  You bet! If you know of other groups that meet on some of the other boards, let them know too. If you want to link this thread to an other site, go for it. The more the merry.
                  w00t

Comment

hey any chance some mx-3 people can come also? i might be able to round some up
                    In the Garage
                    Black 93 MX-3 GS
                    Bp powered
                    GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

sure tim....any mazda is welcome. where are all the original people at? Do I need to get the old protegeclub roster and start making some phone calls???
                      Patrick

Comment

If there will be bitches i will be there.

sorry ladies, temporary transformation in an ass.
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

cool. i'll see who all i can round up
                          In the Garage
                          Black 93 MX-3 GS
                          Bp powered
                          GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

fuq a vtec, lemme know if you're gonna go, we could car train up there....if you can keep up

Comment

We still don't have the numbers like we used too. Where is Pat, Pete, Conrad, Kory, Angel, Eric, Arul....?

So far the ones that are in

SLPRprotege
                              chiproes
                              protegeboy78
                              Aricjm15
                              fuq_A_vtec ?
                              Solo Proto?

Still not the numbers we are used too. I would like to see 10-15 more. Where is the modirator of ours???? Can you maybe give us our own thread folder and call it
                              TEAM NIPRO (NORTHERN ILLINOIS PROTEGES)? Under the local chapters.
                              Patrick

Comment

Working...
                              X