Interior Painting Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior Painting Progress

I am undergoing a huge interior project. The car was stripped of everything last night except for the driver seat and carpet. Hopefully by the end of this week the new leather seats will be in. Here are some pictures of the mess.

Hope you can remember how all that **** goes back in! What'cha doin, painting the interior?
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I have a pretty good idea of how it all goes back in. There is one piece that I forgot where it goes, but other than that it shouldn't be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        I have a pretty good idea of how it all goes back in. There is one piece that I forgot where it goes, but other than that it shouldn't be bad.
        take a pic of the part, i bet i know where it goes i've had every part of my interior out at least twice, from the carpet to the headliner, from the dash to the trunk lid

Comment

If I can't figure it out when assembly begins then I will take a picture for you. I can't believe you have taken everything out twice. Once is enough for me.

Comment

what exactually are you doing to the interior???also while your car is stripped, you mines as well throw a short shifter in
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Everything is being painted either black or silver. The seats are being custom fit for leather seats right now. I wish I could get a ss, but money is tight right now.

Comment

you should modify your stock one.
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I am waiting for my friend to find some time to cut the stock lever. He just has to get the tool from his bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                    If I can't figure it out when assembly begins then I will take a picture for you. I can't believe you have taken everything out twice. Once is enough for me.
                    between trying new things, running power wires and RCA's, and dynamatting my floor and roof, i've gotten pretty good at taking it all out

Comment

I just picked up some tsunami (similar to the dynamat, I am told) and am looking to silence the vibration in my pro. I never noticed the vibration until I put in my new speakers (which rock).

Any ideas on where to put it first? I am thinking the plastic sheets in the doors are largely to blame. Any tips?
                      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by glyph
                        I just picked up some tsunami (similar to the dynamat, I am told) and am looking to silence the vibration in my pro. I never noticed the vibration until I put in my new speakers (which rock).

Any ideas on where to put it first? I am thinking the plastic sheets in the doors are largely to blame. Any tips?
                        first, you want to put it where the speaker mounts to. this will lower the vibration of the speaker, and reduce distortion then you want to hunt down and rattles and vibrations. it can be a long process, but unlike popular belief, it is not necessary to dynamat everything not for a small system, anyways:p:

Comment

looks nice, anyways though.... that mustang in the backround looks sweet, wahts done to it?
                          1988 Toyota Celica Alltrac Turbo
                          2002 Mazda Protege5

Comment

Originally posted by 5SpeedSER
                            looks nice, anyways though.... that mustang in the backround looks sweet, wahts done to it?
                            huh? mustang? what mustang?
                            1st pic has 96GrandAmAED's grand am, and the second pic is Proto2k's car

Comment

haha, that explains it..... tho it did look a bit like it was a 95-99 mustang with a rousch front end and a cobra r wing..... oh well, stupid garage was in the way
                              1988 Toyota Celica Alltrac Turbo
                              2002 Mazda Protege5

Comment

Working...
                              X