Fuel Cleaner??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel Cleaner??

I think this is the right section to go in, but anyways, what is a good Fuel cleaner that I can use for my Protege?? this will be my first time using one. Any Advice will help.

MP3 Strut Bar..Silver Stars..GoldLine Springs..Two 10 Inch Speakers..480 Watt Amp..Custom Voltage Meter..Ingen CAI..Bomz Axle Back Exhaust..Konigs Holes 17x7

I'll assume you mean fuel injector cleaner and/or fuel system treatment, it's been discussed a few times, just go to the auto parts store, pretty much anything will work, I use STP, if you can find a chevron product, they're supposed to be a little bit better than everything else because they use techron (or so I've been told).

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
      I'll assume you mean fuel injector cleaner and/or fuel system treatment, it's been discussed a few times, just go to the auto parts store, pretty much anything will work, I use STP, if you can find a chevron product, they're supposed to be a little bit better than everything else because they use techron (or so I've been told).
      yea thats what I've meant. I'm about to take a trip to Jersey upto New Jersey and pick up my parents. I have to drive all the way there n back and be in time for work tomorrow which is 4am.

MP3 Strut Bar..Silver Stars..GoldLine Springs..Two 10 Inch Speakers..480 Watt Amp..Custom Voltage Meter..Ingen CAI..Bomz Axle Back Exhaust..Konigs Holes 17x7

Comment

Working...
      X