Gauge Cluster Needles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauge Cluster Needles

Is there any other needles that look better then the stock 96 pro ones? I noticed that K-dawg had different ones. Are these semi-universal like from other smaller cars. Or are their any places to get aftermarket ones?
    Also if they are semi-universal I called a junkyard nearby and they said to get needles that I had to buy the whole cluster. (which is only 16.95 for any one out there)

On a side note, got my coilovers installed today.

Ok well I answered my own question, when I got my coilovers installed yesterday I also installed my glow gauges and asked the local race shop about needles and they said there wasnt anything he knew of.
    I am having the same problem that someone else had the needle is very twitchy when it revs, also when I start my car the RPM is at 2500.... I thought, At least I get to see it rev to 8K when It was really only at 6 lol. Anyway no after-market needles

Comment

http://www.importcarpartsplus.com/ has custom needle lighting kits but I think that's the only other option, and they don't replace the stock needles, only change the lighting color

Comment

Yea I have seen those but they are like $100 or more. Not to mention they dont make one that is "100% compatible with our cars." Thank you though

Comment

It's a universal kit designed to work with any car... it will fit a protege as well as any other. But yes, the price is a bit high.

Comment

I think we all the members need to start our own company and jus make 2nd gen parts. lights, body parts, engine parts. Im still keen on the myth that each sticker adds 20 hp...

Comment

Someone should figure out how to make a sticker that actually does add hp. You'd make a freakin fortune.

Comment

Yea no kidding, hey check my cardomain site http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/545242

I added 40 hp in JUST rear windshield stickers. And an extra 5hp beacause the word speed is used.

Comment

Actually here, heres the pic of my rear end..

20 hp each sticker
                  5 hp for the use of the word speed.

=45 hp

Total hp with stickers... 135...mabey lol

Comment

Working...
                  X