Clashin with the Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clashin with the Cops

Has anybody been pulled over by the cops when illegal racing?

What have been the outcome, confiscation, fines, driving school, Drivers liscense suspension?

there was one time I was running from the cops cause I stole a stereo from the store and they came after me so I drove off and was driving like 90 through town weaving in and out of traffic and they couldnt keep up with me cause I shot a hole in their tire over my shoulder while I was driving but they called ahead on their radio and only my badass driving skills saved me so I got through and while I was running some guy in a ferrari decided to rev on me but I left him behind and he got pulled over for racing instead

Comment

lol

Comment

Sounds like skr33t_racer. J, are you okay? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
          Sounds like skr33t_racer. J, are you okay? lol
          no he would have stabbed the cop
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
            there was one time I was running from the cops cause I stole a stereo from the store and they came after me so I drove off and was driving like 90 through town weaving in and out of traffic and they couldnt keep up with me cause I shot a hole in their tire over my shoulder while I was driving but they called ahead on their radio and only my badass driving skills saved me so I got through and while I was running some guy in a ferrari decided to rev on me but I left him behind and he got pulled over for racing instead

that is the longest runnon sentence ever in the history of this forum....im using it in my sig.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

no trust me skreet_racer has the longest run-on's
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                that is the longest runnon sentence ever in the history of this forum....im using it in my sig.

LOL

MP3 Strut Bar..Silver Stars..GoldLine Springs..Two 10 Inch Speakers..480 Watt Amp..Custom Voltage Meter..Ingen CAI..Bomz Axle Back Exhaust..Konigs Holes 17x7

Comment

How old are you guys??
                  I'd have to say if he posted some stupid **** then a couple posts calling him an idiot/retard would be in order, but really, he hasn't even been around here lately. Give the ****in guy a break.
                  Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                  BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                  Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

ROFL LOL this is great............
                    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by WTF
                      Has anybody been pulled over by the cops when illegal racing?

What have been the outcome, confiscation, fines, driving school, Drivers liscense suspension?

Alright fine, here is a response. I haven't been, but my friend went through this two weeks ago. He got lucky and the cop didn't turn in the ticket, so now court fees or anything. He walked away from all of this. But to answer your question, you're ****ed. So go ahead and bend over and grab your toes.

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                        no he would have stabbed the cop
                        My bad, I forgot about the part where I stabbed the cop while I was running out of the store with the stereo

Sorry for the threadjack, I just couldn't resist

Comment

if you ask a stupid question, you'll get a stupid answer

Comment

I tend to think it depends on the cop. If you are really really lucky, they may let you go and tell you to go home. This happened to a few of my friends who were messing around at hunts point or out at flatlands..
                            I know you can also get a ticket, hefty fine and may have to see a judge to explain your actions. Then on top of that your insurance will go up by a lot for your own actions.

I guess worst case scenario would be getting your car confiscated.

It really tends to be better to take it to the damn track. With premiums as high as they are, it really isn't worth it.
                            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Around these parts, you get a license suspension.
                              But thats only when the idiots don't kill themselves.
                              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
                              X