This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shogun body kit

Hey 2nd gen guys... Found this and though someone might be interested.erebuni body kit
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Uhmm, not to sound mean or anything, this is definately not new. This kit has been out for years. For others, please do NOT flame this thread. Thank you.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

I think he just found it cheap on E-bay and thought he'd help us out, to which i say thanks! If I didn't already own this kit I'd get it ! =)

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

Is it a good kit, worth it? :D I need some new bumpers... dropped the car on the jackstand that one time and the rear bumper just hasent been the same :D and the front was painted with a brush... grrr...

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

He never said it was new.

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
            He never said it was new.
            I know he did not. But the price for that kit has been the same for some time now @ $599.

Comment

Hrm, well I think the kit looks real good on a car. But the problem is the material it is made of. Its all fiberglass unfortunately. If you hit something... that bumper is gone. Don't laugh but late at night on the highway i hit a dog going 60 mphs and the bumper was cracked straight down the middle. This was a week after it got painted. So I was pissed as hell. But if you are a real careful driver, that kit will be nice.
              Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

If you hit a dog going 60 mph your oem bumper wouldn't look much better.

As long as you don't drive like an assclown the fiberglass bumper will hold up fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Torped0
                  Hrm, well I think the kit looks real good on a car. But the problem is the material it is made of. Its all fiberglass unfortunately. If you hit something... that bumper is gone. Don't laugh but late at night on the highway i hit a dog going 60 mphs and the bumper was cracked straight down the middle. This was a week after it got painted. So I was pissed as hell. But if you are a real careful driver, that kit will be nice.
                  I've had mine one for almost two years now =)

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

Originally posted by Protege108th
                    I've had mine one for almost two years now =)
                    I take it you don't drive like an assclown?

Comment

hmm, well I drive like an assclown so I dont think that kit would be too good for me

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Guys, please. Like I said in the beginning, don't turn this post into a flaming contest.

Comment

Originally posted by mattbeekler
                          hmm, well I drive like an assclown so I dont think that kit would be too good for me
                          I guess not. lol

Originally posted by turbonium959
                          Guys, please. Like I said in the beginning, don't turn this post into a flaming contest.
                          Nobody was flaming anyone. Assclown

Comment

what could cause more damage to this kit, driving like an assklown, or letting your gf drive the car ?
                            98 protege LX for appearance
                            89 626 GT for performance

Comment

Originally posted by russian
                              what could cause more damage to this kit, driving like an assklown, or letting your gf drive the car ?
                              don't let the womenz see that! lol
                              Tag Team

Comment

Working...
                              X