SEM paint is cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEM paint is cool

i am going nuts with that stuff. my brown and white interior should be black and gray before too long. its a pain in the ass to make it look really nice though. also, i replaced my messed up door and bumper and i'm going to paint it bay side blue soon as well. motor swap is delayed i guess.

pics???

Comment

Originally posted by viper_707
      pics???
      maybe once im done.

Comment

where did you get SEM?
        i'm looking to do a black interior over the summer (slowly probably... so it'll look weird for awhile...)
        justin
        Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
        installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

automotive paint stores have it. i will post pics of my partly black formerly brown interior once it stops raining so people can get an idea what it does.

Comment

i think its a lot better than the beige color it was before. it seems to stay extremely shiny also.

Comment

that looks pretty damn nice

what did you do to prep?
              and what about drying time?
              justin
              Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
              installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

i used omni 190 cleaner on everything before i painted. you have to do a lot of really weak coats because if you get a lot on at once it puddles up and spots up and makes it a pain in the ass to even it out. it takes like 5 minutes to dry and a day or 2 to totally harden. you can use the cleaner to get overspray off the glass as well.

Comment

whats "sem"????
                  91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.