some1 MESSED up my bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some1 MESSED up my bumper

i went to the dealer ship today and the parking lot was full so i parked on the road in front of it and got my cam seals and when i returned to my car the passengers side of the front bumperis cracked with 3 big holes in it, my headlight housing is smashed (not the lense but the housing)(weird), and the corner lamp had exploded to put it simply, and my grill doesnt haft the parts that hold the clips on......
    so i went into the dealership and the manager and i looked at the camras for the last hour but since my car was on the road it wasnt on there property so they didnt have it on camra and wont do ****......now i need a new bumper.....im not going to buy a stock replacement tho.....im looking for a gtx front bumper now....any1 selling theres???
    Last edited by KiddX; 06-10-2004, 01:48 AM.
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.