my first post and its a good one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first post and its a good one

hey guys just posting for the very first time and this is going to be good. i'm new to the forum and just got my first upgrade. i bought an AEM short ram intake and installed it last night in my 03 protege 2.0 L and i like the new feel of my engine. its got good punch from ilde. next bolt-on for me is a SKUNK2 or GREDDY exhaust. can anyone let me know which i should go with? is any better than the other or is there a better one than the skunk or greddy? i would like any opinions or advise on exhaust. will post pics of car soon.

i know a lot of people like the racing beat exhaust

2000 White Protege LX
    Sumitomo 195/60HR14
    2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
    Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
    Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
    Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
    Kenwood Music Keg
    Black Widow Keyless Entry
    Intake- Custom SRI
    Clear Corner Lights
    APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

Does Greddy make a catback yet for the sedan? I guess I will just have to buy the canister and weld it on.

Comment

I'd go with the Racing Beat cat-back myself, if I had a 2.0/1.8
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

greddy is still testing their exhaust and i think that ill be getting the skunk2 and installing it in about a month. i just cant wait for greddy to finish testing. pics will hopefully follow after i install the exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
            I'd go with the Racing Beat cat-back myself, if I had a 2.0/1.8
            sorry, i alittle off topic
            are you saying that the racing catback won't fit the 1.6l?
            because i am in the process of buying one, still waiting for the dude to answer me back, but i was buying a racingbeat catback?
            should i continue or not
            thanks?

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

The axle-back muffler should fit, but I think the 1.6 has a different cat setup in the front. I could be wrong...
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
              X