Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Anyone in Fl want a 1.6lt Injen CAI???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Fl want a 1.6lt Injen CAI???

Fist of all I am posting this here b/c I need the stock intake parts and feel it would be easier to just do the exchange with someone in FL. Anyways, I am selling it for $75 plus the stock intake parts, I am really low on cash and this is the first thing I am selling off my car...This is the model that was fixed from the MAF problems, so you will not throw a CEL with this one...So if anyone is down for the trade let me know, I am in Boca Raton....and whoever does this will also get a free refresh kit for the K&N Filter that is on the intake...but they have to wait until I go home July 1-7 in NY for that, but if you want the intake now I will do it ASAP....
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Damn you its tempting since I have the one that throws the freakin Cel
    Sagaris

Comment

Jo if you want it then I will give it to ya for $70, cause that will pay my cell phone bill then, but I need your stock intake parts, cause I don't have them down here, they are in NY...
      2000 DX, Blue
      Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
      2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

I have them all.

how should I pay for this...its not like I live down there
        Sagaris

Comment

you got any days off that we could meet up in the middle, or if you plan on going to any meets down here??? I am not concerned with the payment right away, I know you and don't need a payment to hold it for you...but we need to meet when I give you my intake cause I gotta put the stock parts on right there, you na mean...either write back or call me to let me know what you wanna do....i will pm you my #....
          2000 DX, Blue

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
            you got any days off that we could meet up in the middle, or if you plan on going to any meets down here??? I am not concerned with the payment right away, I know you and don't need a payment to hold it for you...but we need to meet when I give you my intake cause I gotta put the stock parts on right there, you na mean...either write back or call me to let me know what you wanna do....i will pm you my #....

a meet on i75 in the middle of the everglades. that is pretty funny. watch out for those aligators, they like intakes and protege's in general as well as cute little girls, lol

maybe our club should have a meet in the everglades. we can feed some of the members to them
            <B>Dima</B>
            Intense Performance
            South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
            1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
            Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
            Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment