My interior....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My interior....

Ok I'm new so ill put some pics on of my car to introduce myself. And yes i know the air bags arnt painted.

[IMG]http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/545000-545999/545242_43.jpg[IMG]

I have the black out headlight covers on as you can see

Ok im done, just thought you guys could see my car. Now you know who I am lol.

There are many people on here with MUCH better cars then me... Trust me I give them credit.

Comment

what did you use to change the color of your interior? Looks good though....

DaPro
      94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
      (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

Comment

I used a spray you can get from any car store, it is dupli-color. About 3 good coats or so, of course after sanding. And then 2 coats of clear. I think K-Dawg or someone else on here used it too. I am also dying the apolstry black. In july im getting new seats. Red/Black.

Comment

looks good man. have any mess ups? how'd you do your dash w/o removing your windshield? anything you want to go back over and do?
          Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
          FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
          Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Well its funny you ask.... about the dash, because I piosted a thing on here asking how, and someone said read the manual, well I was tight on money and didnt want to buy it. I messed with it for a week and said forget it. So I papered..yes papered (like taped) the whole car off,m EVERYTHING inside, and then jus sprayed the hell out of the dash lol.... I have pics of that and me wearign the mask when I did it. I will put em on here soon.

Mess ups- Yea... lol.

I kinda got way better at it the more I did so im going to go back to the first door and redo that, but other then that it has just been a long process. I live in washington and it rains here all the time so it took me a while.

I am doing the back stuff too.

And then the Red/Black seats, and then I am painting the outside Silver hopefully by October.... I have a whole list of stuff before painting it.

Comment

Working...
            X