Trunk lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trunk lights

Ok I got a 96 pro, I am looking in to buying the corksport tail lights, I was happy with the look on K-dawgs car. I have a problem though.
    I have the amber lights are on my trunk. But I have read here that the trunk (not sure whcich year or model) from another one has the white/red lights on the trunk. Does this trunk piece fit my 96 LX and from what year, and how much/hard.

I know .. to many ?'s but any info is good, I want to do the swap, otherwise when I get my car painted I think im going to have them bondo it all off and paint it and then have em bondo the corners into circles like from a corvette or something.

Those lights are for the 97-98. They will work only if you swap to the 97-98 rear garnish.
    Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
    FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
    Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Does that come from any 97-98.

And is that a big deal to do or just one screw after another till it is off.

R.

Comment

Originally posted by magicfox32
        Does that come from any 97-98.

And is that a big deal to do or just one screw after another till it is off.

R.
        the center garnish can be taken off of any 97-98, the actual tail lights are JDM.

not a big deal at all.
        Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
        FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
        Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Ok good deal.....
          I cant believe the $250 from corksport for those tail lights though, oh well, I like em.

thx Project 323

Comment

cablemirc is selling the garnish and the taillights. . . lemmie find the thread

edit: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...816#post101816

Comment

Thank you, thats still like $350 man, there is no cheap way to do this is there?

Comment

Is there ever a cheap way to do anything to a car?

Comment

No, but especially not ours.!

Comment

Working...
                  X