lancer and prelude go bye bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lancer and prelude go bye bye

This is really stupid, I know if I had an LX this would just be easy wins, big ****in deal. But I have a DX and I was impressed by the turnout since I hardly get to race my car. anyway, I was leaving work last night and had the urge to make the engine scream. It's like 12:30 at night so the big staples shopping center parking lot is always dark and empty around this time. As soon as I was ready to leave on the other side where theres this long runway sorta thing that merges onto the highway I saw a bunch of cars with their lights on and people running around. Theres a whole buncha puerto ricans. I rolled down the window and said "you racing and ****?" dudes like yea you wanna race? "sure" So I pull up next to this lancer with just exhaust from what I could hear. Get out of the car and watch some races blah blah blah. Then it came down to me and this old buick century. Haha, not even gonna talk about that one. Then me and the lancer. I had a bad launch but I creeped up slowly and left him about 6 feet behind my bumper before I let off. Then it was the prelude's turn. It was a 1st gen si with an additional 50 hp from the apc and borla stickers. Spanked like a rental mule.
    Street racing is stupid. Whatever. Sue me.
    '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

lol nice kills,
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

before somebody calls bull****,
      I have no backseats, no mats, no trunk lining, spare tire, empty glove compartment, less than 1/4 tank of 93 gas, shifter bushings, some fresh spark plugs, C.A.I and turbo muffler.
      I think maybe now I can beat a LX if its not heavily modded.
      '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

hey man im not calling bull****, even thoe the back seat only weighs like 2 1/2 pounds, lol

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Mai Shu
          before somebody calls bull****,
          I have no backseats, no mats, no trunk lining, spare tire, empty glove compartment, less than 1/4 tank of 93 gas, shifter bushings, some fresh spark plugs, C.A.I and turbo muffler.
          I think maybe now I can beat a LX if its not heavily modded.
          Why do you use 93 octane?
          -Robert
          '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

SpoolinPro93 your car is badass

and nice kills
            No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Originally posted by Semtex
              SpoolinPro93 your car is badass

and nice kills
              Thanks dude... but it sucks now because I have to go through and rebuild it. Me and my dad found my bent up thrust bearing in my oil pan.
              -Robert

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

i love your sig spoolin.... i want! i want soo much!!!
                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                So his engine he goosed
                With much too much boost,
                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by SpoolinPro93
                  Why do you use 93 octane?
                  premium fuel is more refined and carries more detergents, keeping the injectors clean.
                  And its to avoid knocking since the car is older with carbon deposits. It might be unnecessary but I just wanna stay on the safe side. higher octane burns slower anyway.
                  '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                    hey man im not calling bull****, even thoe the back seat only weighs like 2 1/2 pounds, lol
                    ah whatever. It needs cleaning anyway. lol
                    '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

ah whatever. It needs cleaning anyway. lol
                      lol i bet when you took it out you were like holy fuk this is light. lol

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

premium fuel is more refined and carries more detergents, keeping the injectors clean.
                        And its to avoid knocking since the car is older with carbon deposits. It might be unnecessary but I just wanna stay on the safe side. higher octane burns slower anyway.
                        Yes, carbon deposits are caused by using too high of an octane gasoline which doesn't combust completely
                        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Spooling , I love your sig also , but please can you shorten it ...
                          and check your pm's
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah dude, your sig takes up a whole screen, crop the pics a little bit, actually, a lot.
                            2000 DX, Blue
                            Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                            2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
                              yeah dude, your sig takes up a whole screen, crop the pics a little bit, actually, a lot.
                              Tell me how and i will.... ive tried making them smaller in MS paint then uploading them to imagestation, but then they end up the same size.
                              -Robert

Comment

Working...
                              X