Alpine Type-X Components...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpine Type-X Components...

so i have the money for these, but it's from ikesound, who likes to charge me more for shipping and still sends it by boat.
    but it's a damn good deal.
    hope someone on this board will snatch it up...
    Ebay- Alpine Components
    -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
    >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
    **Team Punani-Luvah**

They charge you for living in paradise with all the ladies shaking their things!! That is the price you pay for living in Hawaii:p: It could be worse. You could be living here in boring Charleston, SC, where the women are plentiful, but the cost of living is outrageous and the pay here sucks too! Unions, what are unions?
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

hey buddy, wanna switch homes? come live in pa, where ya won't have complaints about exhorbitant shipipng charges and 80 degree year round weather, instead, come freeze your nuts off in 30 degree weather november through late march, get trapped by snow, get innundated by storms, burn your ass off in the summer from may until august...heh, come to think of it, i feel sorry for those living in alaska.. you get the exhorbitant shippng charges, 6 months of day/6 months of light, AND you get to freeze your ass off YEAR round . come to think of it, i won't bitch.. thats a sweet deal on those components.
      peace

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
        They charge you for living in paradise with all the ladies shaking their things!! That is the price you pay for living in Hawaii:p: It could be worse. You could be living here in boring Charleston, SC, where the women are plentiful, but the cost of living is outrageous and the pay here sucks too! Unions, what are unions?
        actually, i lived in greenville for 8yrs. and is it just me or do all charleston girls look alike? :p:
        >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
        **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

I'd buy them since its alpine I was pissed bought my type R's and these came available a month later or so... I hope they make a type X sub though.. im all over that if they do

Comment

Originally posted by onehawaiian
            actually, i lived in greenville for 8yrs. and is it just me or do all charleston girls look alike? :p:
            I wouldn't say look alike, but act alike perhaps. Most of them are snooty, unless of course you have a lot of dinero (money). That is every where though. A girl who I used to live down here pointed out to me that every one here has to have a bf or gf or be married. I worked with a 20 year old nursing student who was pissed at her bf back at home because he hadn't popped the question. She was ready to start a family and ****. I am thinking slow down, you have your whole life ahead of you. On top of that, she flirted with every guy who from the phlebotomist to the respiratory therapist. Most of the girls from out of state, but are at the College of Charleston or MUSC (Med. Univ. of SC). Fun to look at though!
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

i'm kinda interested in hering the 3-way flagship components. i wasn't impressed with the type-r components, i heard them side by side with the infinity kappa and the infinity just sounded way better to me. i would love to do a side by side with the kappa perfect components and the alpine flagship components
              '02 classic red p5
              currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
                come to think of it, i feel sorry for those living in alaska.. you get the exhorbitant shippng charges, 6 months of day/6 months of light, AND you get to freeze your ass off YEAR round .
                peace
                Your close with that one. Except we actually get 3 months of nice weather in the 70s. Not now though, it snowed 2 days ago And the ladies are really bad. Almost all of them are stuck up and very few of them are good looking. I only have about a month left though.

On topic, yeah those are nice speakers.
                02 Protege ES

Comment

where they in a open area or in a car or were they amped? I'll admit they sound like **** in a show room without an amp but sound better to me in a car than the kappas did... cuz I asked if they would install them in my car before I bought them

Comment

i like the sound of the type-r components.
                    which is why the type-x from ebay is a deal.

>> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                    **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

I like how type R's sound

Comment

Hey, I'm going to be moving to Columbia SC next August.. At least that's when my plans say I'm going to. My girlfriend lives there and it's hard to deal with the distance thing and paying 300 dollars every month for a plane ticket, lol. I've been to Charleston once, when her family took me with on their vacation to Isle of Palms. Awesome place. And if you think it's expensive to live there, you should see Chicago and its surrounding suburbs!

Anyways, back on topic.. I've never heard the Type-X before but I assume they'd be pretty good. I have heard the Type-Rs and they're nice, and the X is a step above.. so we put 2 and 2 together and get 22..

Comment

bah I just looked at the sale... not the good ones... good yes but not flagship... those are just type X.. flag ship are the 6.5 woofer, 5.25 mid and the tweeter...

Comment

when i did a comparison of the 2 components, they were in a showroom, but in a small enclosed room and both were running about 50 watts rms.
                            '02 classic red p5
                            currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                              bah I just looked at the sale... not the good ones... good yes but not flagship... those are just type X.. flag ship are the 6.5 woofer, 5.25 mid and the tweeter...
                              yeah, the 3way set would be more expensive. still the two way comp set is a pretty good deal
                              >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                              **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

Working...
                              X