FS: 03 Spicy Orange MSP in TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 03 Spicy Orange MSP in TN

Excellent condition, 26,000 miles mostly highway. all stock. new tires Falken Azenis ST115's............... $15,000 located near Knoxville.
    ask anything you want to know.

Damn, where were you a couple of months ago when I was looking to buy a new Protege. Good price though, shouldn't be too difficult to sell. I'll keep my ears open around here, and steer them your way if they are interested.

Comment

still for sale

Comment

geesh if only I lived in the states.
        Visit My Garage

Comment

still for sale

Comment

again I say when i comes to car gear it deffiantly pays to be american rather then canadian.
            Visit My Garage

Comment

Dang i Like Orange.........frigin ayyy
              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

$14,300 club protege special

Comment

not that i could afford it anytime soon, but do you have pictures?
                  2003.5 Protege - Project Car
                  1993 Probe SE - Daily Driver

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Dang you had to post pics man............ugh............
                      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

if you dont get any solid deals, are you going to throw it on ebay? or are you not in any hurry to sell? cus it seems every car i try and aim to get seems to get put on ebay before i can do anything to afford it :p... i definitly need to get a plan in motion so it wouldn't be soon, but i am looking to buy a MSP and if you were just gonna sit on yours for awhile when i finally got around to getting one the spicey orange would be one of my 1st choices...

Comment

Actually, I am trying to get rid of it quickly. It has been for sale for three months already. It has already been on ebay with no bids.... I am currently working a deal with some people for it..... I'll let you know if it doesn't go through.

Comment

cool, cus your car, around that price range, is EXACTLY what i'm looking for, but i need to offload both of my PGT's, and my bronco, before i can do anything... hopefully your car is still around by then...

Comment

Stick or auto?

Comment

Working...
                              X