Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Cruisen Maple Grove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruisen Maple Grove

well, it sure makes me feel warm and fuzzy to see that there are Protege people around. I'm new to this forum, but I used to post on protegeclub as msprep. So, hi again ya all.

say, would any of you happen to live in the maple grove area, because i have seen a few pros around with some mods. I know that there is someone who works at mgm with a nice potege and there was this one white p5 that i have seen cruise by my house. who are you guys?

By the way i have a 02 pro5 blue thats lowered with 17s exhaust intake bla bla bla. I used to have a yellow 02 pro5 that was completely built up.

see ya all soon

out

I'm in maple grove with a white 2nd gen :D

Lowered, no hubcaps, chipping white painted door handles and mirrors, and ohh yeah, I drive like a maniac... so people say... maybe I'll see ya around :D

I'm looking at getting a pro5 soon.

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

welcome n stuff!
      zoom....zoom...zoom....
      #1236/1500

Comment

Hey!

Hey eb44 I think I saw you a few weeks ago over by Sam's Club rip'n around. I drive silver 02 protege(windows are tinted and lowered) Honk or stop me if ya see me. think it was you????? There's two orange speeds I see they got 763 and 221 on there plates. There always in Grove area???
        02 Pro5
        Eibachs
        Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
        E.12k.14 sub w/
        2150 US Acouctics
        Some what tinted

Comment

The one at MGM off of cty. 30 is an aquantice (sp?) if your talking about a charcoal grey speed??? His name is joe(drumfreek) on the other protege sites.
          02 Pro5
          Eibachs
          Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
          E.12k.14 sub w/
          2150 US Acouctics
          Some what tinted

Comment

sup lenny, most likely it was me that you saw over by sams club, i live just down 30 from there. The p5 you saw was it dk blue draggen' on gunmetel 17s, because then yes, yes you did see me.

out

Comment

Working...
            X