Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE: 1990 323 5-speed. Will transport limited distance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE: 1990 323 5-speed. Will transport limited distance.

I have a red 90 323 that I bought solely for its engine.

I still have to pick it up b/c I broke the radiator, but when I did drive it, it drove good, tracked straight & suspension was fine.

The car is in OK shape overall. The hood being the worst part of it. Hood is ****ed up, and will need replacing for sure. The fender, headlight, corner & grille also need replacing as does the radiator support (most likely). It was involved in a front end collision, but there doens't seem to be any frame damage from what I can tell, just crushed fender & hood & rad support.

The car will be a rolling chasiss with full interior basicaly. I am taking its tachometer gauge cluster. You can have my old non-tach cluster. I'm also taking the protege LX console w/cupholders & swapping the seats out for my stock 323 seats. Other than that, it'll come with a radio, speakers, full interior, sunroof, and will just need an engine, tranny and radiator to drive (besides teh bodywork).

I will actually drive this car to you if you pay for the gas costs. I'll remove its engine at your place & drive home, leaving the car.

I DO NOT WANT ANY MONEY FOR THIS CAR. There is no point in me trying to part this thing out in my eyes, even though it has many parts I could sell, I simply don't feel like putting in the effort. It has a CLEAR TITLE & keys and all.

IF anyone in the MD area wants this car LET ME KNOW SOON. I'll be giving it to a junkyard very soon after I pick it up. So within a couple of weeks it should be gone.

It is located in Arnold, MD 21012. I will drive relatively far to deliver it, but you must pay for gas for both the 323 and my MX3 round-trip for me to drive up to where you live to deliver this car.
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

So are you gonna tow the MX3??
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

ill take it if we can work out details that will work for both of us... PM me or talk to me on AIM kustomj310
      Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

Comment

why would i tow the mx3?
        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

im interested, located in chesapeake, va 23320. pm me or email and let me know. thanx.
          Que Tu Habla Willis

Comment

Working...
          X