fuel filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuel filter?

do the 3rd gen pros have fuel filters? if so, where is it located? i haven't really looked, cause i'm lazy and figured someone on here would know

If I remember right.... there is no fuel filter to replace.... should just have your fuel system cleaned.... I think that it is located inside the fuel tank. I am probably wrong... so someone please correct me if I am.

Comment

On 3rd generations, the fuel filter is built inside the fuel pump housing...

As per the FAQ
      2000 DX, Blue
      Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
      2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
        yes you're really ****ing lazy and should've read the faq

that's a lot of ****ing reading just to find out about the fuel filter and why is it under perfomance mods?

now on to a better question, that is not in the FAQ, but i'm sure it's probably in the owner's manual (haven't seen that in a year or so). how often should the filter be replaced? any special precautions for changing it? i'm assuming no special tools are required to change it out.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
          that's a lot of ****ing reading just to find out about the fuel filter and why is it under perfomance mods?

Comment

Working...
          X