1.8L GTX Engine Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.8L GTX Engine Group Buy

I'm going to gauge interest in a farewell group buy to BLT. My career is taking me to a location where access will be highly limited to engines and as my final stay here in Socal I am curious to see how many people would be interested in getting a buy together.

*** EDIT ***

The price is set at $825 until Halloween. After that it will be $850.

We currently have only 2 motors left and they NEED to go ASAP!!
    Tell anyone you know who's looking for a motor, buy an extra to build or to sell!

*** EDIT ***

As always freight shipping is covered by the buyer via COD to your local shipping dock or optional home delivery.

I'd really like to see a big turnout on this, i'll post all of the boards and any word of mouth is appreciated. The close of this buy will be when all orders have been paid.
    -Braden
    '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

how about a KLZE or even just the US spec KL? All my cash is tied up right now, but curious on what pricing your able to get, if any.

Comment

Is this just the engine or an engine with ECU and wiring harness?
      BP-05 Turbo-Sold
      2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

yes, i'm curious as to what comes with the motor... i'm at least interested
        justin
        Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
        installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

Originally posted by sixhex
          yes, i'm curious as to what comes with the motor... i'm at least interested
          I agree with this guy! because remeber

Last edited by Protege108th; 07-08-2004, 02:51 PM.

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

The motors come with anything that is attached to them upon arrival. Sometimes they will come with ECU and some Intercooler pipes. We guarantee only the complete engine as a part of this deal. Anything extra is a plus to you. This is only for GTX motors at this time.
            -Braden
            '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

I'm in to buy I know this sounds kina supid but what do I do now that I want to buy it? Is there a dead line to the group buy?

Comment

We will have a list sorted, I have others joining in from e-mail and I will get them on here.

1. Topspeed140
                -Braden
                '05 WRX

Comment

question....when will this happen? as my motor is on the last leg of its life atm... and can you tell me about how much shipping will be to Washington 98221?
                  Last edited by redfox; 07-13-2004, 01:59 AM.
                  91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.