• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call all owner of 323 from mid end of 98 to 2000 BJ platforme

Hello,

I found this come from 323 sold asia market

It is look like fit on north america protege without any modification

(protege it is same as 323 on other contry on japan protege are call famillia)

this picture of famillia bumper sp20 on north america protege

you have to copy the link in you browser if you click on the link it don't show any picture

i have lite gap and need to do modification to fill gap

sport 20 bumper with the japan headlight and coner

japan headlight and conner picture

the bumper sport20 from japan not same as the bumper i show about 323 in asia market

north america protege bumper

It why tried to found ware it sold the but because 323 sold in so many contry

I you know ware it sold or more information about bumper.

PLease give me information

Thank
    Last edited by seb_protege; 06-23-2004, 01:22 PM.

i really hope english isn't your first language, cause i am not even gonna try to comprehend what you just wrote...
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

not to be a dick but no doubling posting this is like the 4th time you have psoted this in different sections of the forum. Im sorry no one can help you

Comment

The second one down just looks like a Sport20 OEM bumper with an added on lip, ugly too.
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

i farted

Comment

Working...
          X