BP flywheel/clutch measurements.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BP flywheel/clutch measurements.

I know that most of you won't just happen to have a flywheel and clutch sitting around but does anybody happen to have the measurements of a BP flywheel?
    I'm looking for Diameter, thickness, weight, clutch stacking height, number of teeth, if you really want to count that too. and the number of bolts that hold the clutch to the flywheel.
    I bought the old B6 from my brother's Miata. I was wondering if the flywheel would be a cheaper alternative to buying an aftermarket lightweight piece.
    Last edited by midnightblue97; 06-23-2004, 02:13 PM.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

While we're on the subect, does anybody know the spline count and input shaft Diameter for the F25MR??
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

the 1.6L miata flywheel will fit on the gen2 protege's w/ f-series tranny + 1.8L/1.5L. i'm going to buy a 8.6lb flywheel from japan, it's chromoly steel unlike many aftermarket flywheels which are aluminum.
      i do happen to have a flywheel and clutch lying around.lol its for my 1.8L swap. i'll be using the f tranny fyi.
      Almost there

jdm tails... check
      jdm bumper... check
      ms lip... check
      ms grill... check
      ms sideskirts... check
      ms rear skirts... check
      ms spoiler... check
      ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
      Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Thanks
        Whats that **** weigh?
        Last edited by midnightblue97; 06-24-2004, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I hate this. I just replied and it went nowhere.

My G-series BP flywheel weighed about 18-19lbs.
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
          X