Wtb:mazda Banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb:mazda Banners

i wanna mazda type banner for my dorm room...rearranged...to much room...need POSTERS

www.mazdaformance.com

Comment

i could make you a custom one...whatever you wanted, arranged how you wanted and whatever size you wanted...just an idea if you don't find one. But Mazdaspeed Motorsports has some.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
        i could make you a custom one...whatever you wanted, arranged how you wanted and whatever size you wanted...just an idea if you don't find one. But Mazdaspeed Motorsports has some.
        seeing as im selling my pro, could u make me a first gen banner? to remember vicki by-like MAZDA-FIRST GEN PROTEGE or something, i dunno...ur more creative than me

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
          what about that 25 dollar one from xtreme images?
          on its way -as well as the mazda dealers flag-but i want a protege one...maybe one that says club protege on it

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
            seeing as im selling my pro, could u make me a first gen banner? to remember vicki by-like MAZDA-FIRST GEN PROTEGE or something, i dunno...ur more creative than me
            Ya, i can do that. Send me an email so i can get your addy, so i can send an attachment.

Comment

Working...
            X